I offer an initial assessment and then, according to the students needs, I provide theory, exercises and extra resources to ensure progress in the necessary areas. Every student is different so I used to prepare my classes and make it very personalised to them. I have taught Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Trigonometry and some Physics, Chemistry and Statistics.
I have a degree in engineering and I worked few years as a Researcher in Food Science for the Peruvian government. I am naturally very good in Maths and a very good student, I remember teaching my classmates, then I started to provide math tutoring when I was studying at university. I have more than 6 years experience as a math tutor.
Year 11 and 12 is $27/hour plus travel cost
22 Greentrees Terrace Sprinfield Lakes, QLD 4300
(concealed information) - (concealed information)
The most outstanding of my professional experience was participating on contamination studies by heavy metals in aquatic resources for human consumption. Some studies required the participation of other entities such as the Ministry of Environment and Health to take subsequent actions when results were higher than allowed, take the initiative to apply an existing optimization methodology but not known at the Institution, which turned out to be excellent in optimization of processes, and participate on obtaining compounds of interest such as natural antioxidants, for the food and pharmaceutical industry.
Math Tutor, in Home. Gold Coast, Australia. October 2017 – At present
Personal tutor in maths for primary, secondary school students. I have a particular style of teaching than I have been improving over the years of experience. My role is to facilitate the students to better achive their learning goals, help them with all their questions and struggles but also identify their weaknesses and work on that to avoid future problems.
Research Specialist, Direction of Research, Development, Innovation and Technology Transfer at “Instituto Tecnológico de la Producción”, Perú. From July 2013 to October 2016
Attend research activities in its various stages, from project design to the writing of the article to publish. Conduct physicochemical analysis using spectrophotometers (AAS, CVAFS), titrations, pH meters, ovens, furnace always following laboratory safety procedures and sensory evaluation on food products (canned, fish and shellfish). Data collection, interpreted results and generate reports. Participation in basic and applied research projects such as shelf life of food products, optimization process (using response surface methodology, MRS), determination of heavy metals and minerals in food and obtention of bioactive compounds from different resources. Develop other complementary activities for the direction of research.
Laboratory Technician. Department of Research & Development at “Instituto Tecnológico Pesquero”, Perú. From April 2008 to June 2012
Analyst authorized to perform physical and chemical methods on food such as fat, protein, moisture, ash, heavy metals (Pb, Cd, Hg), minerals (Zn, Cu, Fe, Na, K, Ca, Mg) and sensory evaluation in meat, fresh, frozen and canned products. Participation in proficiency testing programs with satisfactory results in inorganic contaminants in fishery products. Participation in the continuous improvement of the laboratory management system ISO/IEC 17025. Coordinating purchases with diverse suppliers of services and products necessary for the development of laboratory activities and projects.
Math Tutor, in Home. Lima, Perú. From April 2003 to March 2009
I have taught Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Trigonometry, Physics and Chemistry, to primary, and secondary school students. I like to teach and I consider that I have many qualities to do it. I am very observant to identify weaknesses or learning problems and I have patient to teach.
Process Supervisor, Pesquera Elizabeth S.A.C. Lima, Perú. January - April 2007
Management of operational staff in the process of frozen bivalve molluscs, from fish reception plant to shipment. In charge of the production scheduling, logistics and efficiency.
• Diploma of Building Design July 2017 – At present
Full time student at TAFE Queensland, Coomera campus.
• English language training for officials from Peru 23 February – 26 June, 2015
Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
• Degree of Fishery Engineer August 2012
Experimental thesis. Title: “Enzimatic hydrolysate of anchovy residues (Engraulis ringens) for crude oil extraction”
• Bachelor in Science (Fishery Engineer) August 2000 – December 2006
Graduate from “Universidad Nacional Agraria la Molina”. Lima, Perú.
• Hygiene for Food Handlers Certificate. Club Training Australia. National Provider Number 31607 , 4th February 2018.
• “Biogas Production, small scale”. 20 - 27th May, 2016 AINIA. Valencia, Spain.
• APEC. “6th Meeting of the Ocean and Fisheries Working Group (OFWG)”. 5 - 7th May, 2016. Convention Center Cerro Juli. Arequipa, Peru.
• APEC. Workshop “Promoting SMEs Integration into Global Value Chains in IT/Electronic Industry”. Project No: CTI 04/2015. 24th September, 2015. Seoul, South Korea.
• APEC. “English Language Training for Officials” (ELTO PERU). February 23th to June 26th 2015. Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
• "Research, scientific writing and publication." Biologists Association of Peru. 1st Feb, 2014.
• APEC. Regional Workshop. "Framework for Self-Assessment of Laboratory Capacity Building Needs and Prioritization". December 12 and 13th of 2013 at the University of Maryland -JIFSAN. USA.
• APEC. Workshop for proficiency preparatory Testing Program: “Essential and Toxic Element in Seafood". 12 - 16th September, 2011 (305 hours). Bangkok, Thailand.
• "Physical Security in chemical laboratories." Merck. 5th October, 2010.
• ARCAL/5/054 Project. Regional Course. "Determination of Inorganic Contaminants in fish and shellfish". IAEA. 28th June to 8th July, 2010. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• "Response surface and linear programming for optimization of technological processes in the food industry." UNALM 17th February, 2010.
• "Science and technology of fish and fishery products Research". Dr. Antonio Javier Borderías Juarez. 22 – 23th October, 2008. Lima - Perú.
• Bioaccumulation of lead, cadmium and mercury in Argopecten purpuratus (Lamarck, 1819) and Aulacomya ater (Molina, 1782), commercial species from Peru and risk assessment. In Press (Journal Ecologia Aplicada, 2018). Maritza Barriga-Sanchez and Diana Aranda Pariasca.
• Enzymatic hydrolysis waste of anchovy (Engraulis ringens) for crude oil extraction. Research Bulletin. Instituto Tecnológico de la Producción (ISSN 1023 - 7070). Volume 11 Callao, Peru. 2013. Diana Aranda and Miguel Albrecht.
• Essential elements and heavy metals in six species of shellfish and seaweed. Instituto Tecnológico de la Producción (ISSN 1023 - 7070). Volume 11 Callao, Peru. 2013. Maritza Barriga and Diana Aranda.
• Heavy metals (Pb, Cd and Hg) in bivalve mollusks. Instituto Tecnológico de la Producción (ISSN 1023 - 7070). Volume 11 Callao, Peru. 2013. Maritza Barriga and Diana Aranda.
• Nutritional information on some commercial fish off Peru. Research Bulletin. Fisheries Technology Institute of Peru (ISSN 1023 - 7070). Volume 10 Callao, Peru. January to December 2012. M. Barriga, A. Salas, D. Aranda, C. Castro, M. Albrecht, A. Solari, E. Arpi.
• Nutritional information on some commercial fish in the Peruvian Amazon. Research Bulletin. Fisheries Technology Institute of Peru (ISSN 1023 - 7070). Volume 9 Callao, Peru. January to December 2009.
• “Obtaining chitin through microbial enzymatic hydrolysis, from shrimp waste”. 2016.
• “Sensory evaluation of scallops, frozen at different magnetic field strengths”, CAS (Cells Alive System). 2016.
• “Supercritical CO2 extraction, subcritical water and pressurized liquids, to obtain compounds of interest to the food and pharmaceutical industries, from our natural resources”. 2015.
• Strengthening the offer of technological extension, from the Technological Institute of Production”. 2015.
• Determination of mercury in different fish species in the Peruvian jungle, in conjunction with PRODUCE and MINAM (2010-2011).
• Growth and production of Donax obesulus Reeve, 1854 (Bivalvia: Donacidae) in playa Sarapampa, Asia, Lima. Applied Ecology. Academic Department of Biology, Universidad Nacional Agraria La Molina. (ISSN 1726-2216). Volume 7 (1.2) pp. 63-70. Lima, Peru. January to December 2008.
• Annual conference for the most outstanding university students. "XII CADE, TRANSFORMING PERU ... I PARTICIPATE!” 17 - 19th May, 2006. Ancón - Perú.
English: Advance level. Spanish: Native language
Softwares: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point. AutoCAD, ArchiCAD (Intermediate level)
Response Surface Methodology (RSM), applicable to optimization process.
REFERENCES (Available upon request)
Susan McCreanney. Gold Coast, Australia.
Msc. Alberto Salas Maldonado. Director of Research. ITP. Perú
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|