My way of teaching is first to gauge the student's capability and ability, then cover the bases and build on it, and develop student's interest In the subject. Mostly I have tutored students of Grade 6 to 9, but I can also teach higher grades.
Have done Master's in Applied Chemistry and Master's In Textile Chemistry from University of Massachusetts, USA. Have more than 18 years of Sales, Management, Customer Service, Product Stewardship, Ecology and Quality Control experience in textile industry with three globally renowned multinational companies, Archroma, BASF & ICI.
(concealed information) / (concealed information)
• Worked for two globally renowned multinational companies for more than 16 years
• Have two Master's degrees
• Was a member of BASF Global Textile Finishing Competence team for more than 5 years
• Played the lead role in BASF's Product Stewardship & Ecology Function in Pakistan for three years till the end of association with the company
• Headed the Technical Department of BASF Pakistan (Private) Limited for more than six years
Senior Technical Manager July, 2009 - March, 2016
Archroma Textiles Chemicals Pakistan (Pvt) Limited
(Formerly BASF Pakistan (Pvt) Limited)
• Trained the National sales’ teams in generating new businesses through product-related projects.
• Aligned new product developments and product launches with local trends and requirements.
• Responsible for all Ecology & Product Stewardship matters in Pakistan
- Achieved more than 30% business growth over the set growth target in 2014
- Was instrumental in launching 4 new products in Pakistan in 2012 - The highest number among the three regional countries: India, Bangladesh and Pakistan
Sales Manager May, 2003 - June, 2009
BASF Pakistan (Private) Limited
• Headed the Sales' teams of the South region (Province of Sindh)
- Consistently increased the market share of BASF's Textile Chemicals and in 6 years increased BASF's share in the market from 7% to 11%
- Showed entrepreneurship
- Devised strategies for sales growth
- Explored new markets like towel, blend (P/V) and paper
- Developed new customers & distribution network
- Achieved highest sales growth of 14% in 2008 over 2007. The set target for the year was 6% growth
Regional Sales Manager March, 2001 - April, 2003
ICI Pakistan Limited
• Headed the Regional Sales' team of the city of Karachi
- Introduced a new strategy for collecting the credited amounts from customers
- Declared "The Outstanding Regional Sales' Manager" among three contenders
Technical Services Manager March, 1999 - February, 2001
ICI Pakistan Limited
• Provided Technical Support to the Sales' teams of Lahore & Faisalabad regions
- Ensured consistent product quality
- Highlighted customers' needs to R&D Department
Laboratory Manager September, 1995 - February, 1999
Gul Ahmed Textile Mills, Karachi
• Managed the Textile Processing laboratory
- Developed new testing methods & procedures and documented the same
- Arranged in-house as well as outside trainings for lab personnel
- Got the laboratory ISO 9001 certified in 1998
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
Master of Science in Textile Chemistry - University of Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Master of Science in Applied Chemistry - University of Karachi, Pakistan
- Worked for about four months on a research project for Gillette Company in the U.S.A.
- Participated in Technical Training of BASF Global Competence Team in Singapore
- Completed module on Building Essential Leadership Skills in China
- Attended seminar on Technical Training & Business Planning in Thailand
- Represented ICI Pakistan in Global Technical Conference in India
- Received Certificate of Merit in recognition & appreciation of excellence in Sales & Technical in Pakistan
- Received Technical training on Pretreatment, Dyeing, Printing & Finishing in Turkey
- Regularly gave lectures as visiting faculty in a recognized institution in Pakistan
- Also delivered lectures as guest speaker a couple of times in seminars
- Multilingual: English, Urdu, Hindi and beginner-level Arabic
- Computer Skills possess: MS - Office, Lotus Notes, Outlook
CERTIFICATES & LETTER OF MERIT
- Received Letter of Merit from Gillette in USA
- Certificate of Merit in recognition of excellence in sales
- Course on Positive Influencing Skills
- Course on Better Field Sales Management
- Certified First Aider
- CPR / AED Level A completed
- Certificate of Service - National Guards
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|