In the past when I have been asked to show somebody how to execute a certain technique, I always go ahead and demonstrate visually, and explain my process or way of thinking as I am doing this. I would say that I am a very friendly and respectful person, but I of course believe constructive criticism is very important! There is always room for improvement, and I believe that practice makes permanence.
I will be attending my third year at IUPUI, going for my Bachelors in Drawing/Illustration. I have been creating since I was three, and absolutely love inspiring and motivating others to create from their heart! I have not tutored anybody in this field, but in high school, I had the pleasure of teaching a mini lesson to a group of students at our township's annual Art Show. I have been told I give great advice from my peers, especially during critiques.
- Working towards BA in Drawing/Illustration at Herron School of Art & Design (IUPUI)
- Attended a week long summer seminar at the Savannah College of Art & Design
- Attended Herron Summer Camp, as well as Herron's Saturday School before being a Herron student
- Have won several art scholarships in high school
- Have won a Paul McCartney art contest, been messaged by him, and have art displayed on his websites
- Have had art displayed at SCAD and Herron galleries
- Taught a mini lesson on developing style at Perry Township's Art Show
- Have experience with pen/ink, acrylic, watercolor, graphite, charcoal, chalk pastel, oil pastel, colored pencil, gouache, and some digital media.
drawing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest acrylic paint lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, illustration lessons for all!
Taking comic strips lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$22|