My teaching method has to do with practical projects that can apply the concepts taught in an effective and fun manner. My plan is to usually spend a little time going over computer programming ideas and spending the majority of time applying them with different assignments every week. I've found building practical applications is the most important factor distinguishing great programmers from just good programmers.
A dual Electrical Engineering and Computer & Systems Engineering student with a strong interest in software development. Authorized tutor at university-level in Data Structures, using C++, and Computer Science I, using Python. In addition, interviewed and accepted to hold a physics tutoring class during the Fall 2020 semester.
- Dual major Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering.
- Currently full-time backend developer, using object oriented programming
- 2 times Deans Honor's List with a 4.0 GPA
- Held Computer Science I and Data Structures tutoring hours at university level
- Developed A.I. algorithm, using C++ and Python, to analysis stock market in real time and conduct buy/sell trades in order to maximize profit margin
Almog helped with through my college level comp sci I course and was really passionate about the subject and helping me understand the material. I enjoyed he didn't just ask me to copy down code, but instead walked with me on how to logically think about a solution to a problem.
C lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, HTML lessons for all!
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|