I attended the Hockaday School in Dallas for thirteen years, and then moved to Switzerland where I graduated from The American School in Switzerland. I now attend Duke University and am pursing a degree in Public Policy with minors in Economics and Education.
I was a peer tutor in high school, working with teenagers on preparation for AP and IB exams. I also worked as a PSAT and SAT tutor. I now tutor in Durham, North Carolina, working with elementary and middle school students on math and the humanities.
• GPA 4.00. Class Salutatorian.
• Won awards for being the highest-ranking student in Mathematics (Excellence in Mathematics Award), highest-ranking student in Economics (Excellence in History Award), and The Jan Opsahl Service Award for dedication to public service
• Chosen as speaker/school representative at Milan Expo (World Expo, 2016) and Family Weekend; Senior Humanities Program Student Leader (invited outside speakers to campus.)
• Appointed dorm proctor, elected Captain of Varsity Volleyball and Tennis teams. Received Coach’s Award for most dedicated athlete
• Incoming sophomore; GPA 3.92
• Pursuing a liberal arts degree with a concentration in Public Policy and minors in Economics and Education
Teaching experience in Durham (one year):
• Tutored elementary and middle school students in the humanities and math
• Promoted to an assistant-teaching position in a first grade classroom
• Taught English and Math at church-sponsored school over many years and visits
Teaching Experience in Nicaragua (seven years):
• started as teacher’s assistant, and now lead middle school classes, especially in English and Math
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|