I am 34 years young energetic teacher have two masters degree in Physics ,one from Nepal and other one from USA.I have good knowledge of Mathematics and statistics too.My methodology for teaching depends on student by student how they have knowledge on subject matter .
I have more than ten years of experience in giving lessons .I taught physics in grade 11 and 12 in nepal for more than 3 years and I have done private tutoring in nepal for mathematics .I am doing webcam lesson now a days with 5 students in physics and math .
Southern Connecticut State University New Haven, CT 05/2015
Masters in Applied physics(PSM)
Tribhuvan university Kathmandu, Nepal 06/2006
Maters in Physics (M.SC.)
Physics department, Kirtipur
B.SC.in physics and statistics Kathmandu, Nepal 04/2004
Optics, Nano technology, Solid State Physics, Statistical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Statistics, Numerical Analysis, Digital image processing, Plasma Physics.
Source 4Teachers 01/2015-05/2015
Substitute teacher for Bridgeport public schools
• Taught any subject with the lesson plan of absent teacher up to high school.
• Applied the necessary teaching strategies to use in classrooms with various skill levels.
Southern Connecticut State University, CT, Physics Department 08/ 2014 – 05/2015
Research and teaching assistantship
• Did research on Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier (EDFA).
• Worked with graphic programming known as Lab View.
• Got knowledge about how to deal with optical fiber.
• Short research conducted as a final exam paper portion in Black hole thermodynamics.
• Power point presentation was done about Optical fiber.
• Taught and instructed laboratory various courses of undergraduate level.
Purwanchal Engineering campus, Nepal 2006-2007
• Taught engineering related course Mechanics, Thermodynamics.
• Conducted laboratory experiments that related with engineering Physics from basic to
Bharabi science academy, Nepal 05/2007-04/2009
Physics Instructor for undergraduate physics
• Taught electronics and quantum mechanics.
• Successfully instructed Physics 400 levels courses like Thermodynamics and solid-state physics.
Vishwa Adarsha Higher Secondary School, Itahari, Nepal 03/ 2006 -05/ 2009
• Taught higher secondary course of physics successfully.
• Worked as laboratory instructor for higher secondary level physics.
• Taught physics classes to a diverse array of students of varying ages and abilities
Honor and reward
• Scholar ship for undergraduate level for all there years from 2001-2004.
• Scholarship for Graduate level from 2004-2006.
• Awarded as a best teacher at Purwanchal engineering college at 2008.
• Awarded as best laboratory instructor at Vishwa Adarsha Higher Secondary School for 2007.
• Teaching assistantship from 2014 fall to 2015 spring at Southern Connecticut State University.
• Awarded as Best laboratory Instructor at Bharabi science Academy in 2008.
• Microsoft word, power point, excel
• Lab View graphics programming language and MATLAB.
• Basics of C and C+.
• Substitute teacher training for one day (01/28/2015).
• Leadership training for 1 month (01/2007).
• Professor Dr.Elliot Horch email (concealed information)
• Dr. Dana Casetti email (concealed information)
• Mr. Lekhnath Ghimire email- (concealed information)
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$180||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$350||$200|