I teach the kids by trying to find a point of interest for them. This way they are engaged more and have a more enjoyable learning experience. This is more likely to get them self motivated and more eager to learn in the future.
I like to break things down for children into easily digestible chunks, to avoid them being overwhelmed.
I am a teaching assistant. I have taught at a number of different schools. I have a degree in education studies and have a real passion for teaching children. I believe it is important to be kind and patient with the young minds of our future.
50% refund offered for cancellations.
I consider myself to be a friendly, enthusiastic and driven individual. Throughout my career, I have gained an extensive range of customer service skills. Creating a friendly and helpful environment I have been able to establish all stores I have worked in as a hub within the community. I strive to be the best at everything I do and encourage others to take on this competitive nature, motivating progress in all individuals. I am very passionate about training others and teaching people new skills. I also share this hunger to gain further knowledge and progression throughout both my career and my personal life. I have a love for problem solving and I am always extremely dedicated to achieve the utmost I can within everything I do. Along with being organized and very punctual I feel this has helped me achieve progression throughout my career, and will assist me in my future ventures.
Store Supervisor: Sports Direct PLC / Derby / 2015 – Present
Cast Staff: Sports Direct / Derby INTU / 2011 - 2015
Team Manager: SYN / Derby / 2010 - 2011
Team Leader: SWYD / 2009 – 2010
Teaching Assistant: Salt & Light Church / India / 2007
Behaviour Management Observation: Hardwick Primary School / 2015
• Derby University / Ba Hons Degree / Sept 2011 - June 2015
• - 2:2 / Bachelor of Arts Hons Degree / Education Studies
• Walsall College / A Level / Sept 2008 – June 2010 - Media / Merit Aldridge Sixth Form / AS Level / 2007 – 2008 - Music Tech: A - Media Studies: C - Business Studies: C Psychology: C
• Tynings Lane Science College / GCSE / 2002 – 2007
• - Music: A - English Literature: C - English Language: C - Mathematics: C - Science Dual award: CC - Business Studies: C - Media Studies: C
- - Customer service - Management - Teaching - Leadership - Developing others - Microsoft office - First Aid - Event organising - Cash management - Work to deadlines - Strong organisational skills - Professional -Interpersonal skills - Rota management - Stock taking - Sales management - Fire Safety - KPI management - Recruitment - DBS update system - Full UK drivers license
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- - Fashion & Clothing Events - Business - Music - Travel - Helping others - Missionary Trips - Raising money for those in need - Art -Being Creative
- - I raised £16,000 for a close friend’s funeral & for the extra money to go towards starting a charity in his name
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking Test prep has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|