I have attained my Bachelor of Science with a dual major degree in Chemistry and Biochemistry. As a former Army Sergeant, I am able to determine weaknesses and flexible to provide various forms of examples.
I am interactive and despise the socrative teaching style or letting you find the answer. I will explain everything thoroughly in order for you to understand the answer on your own.
My technique is to be interactive and not over complicate the lesson or material. I have a great sense of humor which has allowed me to study and be relaxed while doing so. Learning should be fun, yet challenging at the same time.
I have been giving lessons over a 6 year period.
I have taught approximately 100 students and over 200 soldiers during my time in active duty.
Most students that are determined where able to excel their expectations. Your motivation and desire to learn will be the ultimate deciding factor.
· Bilingual management professional offering a comprehensive background supporting U.S. military operations in roles of increasing responsibility during a six-year career in the U.S. Army. Maintained leadership mindset and established deadlines for peers in order to meet professor’s deadlines while pursuing undergraduate courses that required group projects. Completed 2 combat deployments totaling 27 months in Baghdad, Iraq. Performed maintenance on 10k and 20k generators, q36, q37 radar and running power lines through military vehicles in order to maintain steady state operations. Effective communicator who quickly masters new roles and technologies to achieve positive results. Highly motivated, problem solver, works well with team members and groups from diverse backgrounds.
· Trained about 200 individuals with crew serve weapons, various vehicles with or without night vision goggles, improved platoons marksmanship statistics, met every goal required of me before deploying to Iraq. Accomplished in generating and applying new protocols and technologies. Experienced researcher with expertise in data collection and study. Analytical and detail oriented. Science based experience, well versed in chemistry, knowledgeable in physics, electrical circuits, optics, heat transfers, trajectory calculations, statistics, completed calculus I&II, earned 100 college credits of upper level chemistry and mathematics in less than 2 years. I am well organized, determined to meet all goals whether personal or company goals. I delivered multiple presentation during military and college careers with visual material and conducted various speeches to different crowd levels. Proficient in Microsoft programs. I maintain high standards of professionalism and able to think in an abstract manner in order to find a solution.
BIOCHEMISTRY, EARNED 156 CREDIT HOURS | AUG 2016 | UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS AT FORT SMITH
· Degree: Bachelor of Science, awarded August 10, 2016
· Major/Concentration: Chemistry / Biochemistry
Related coursework: Biological Research
· Completed over 130 university college hours, all science based, in a 2-year period.
· Completed extensive Psychological courses in preparation for new teaching techniques, understanding individual’s mindset and improve overall environments.
· Recorded, analyzed, interpreted and presented material at a graduate level to a crowd exceeding 20 individuals.
· Created scientific reports, analyzed data and developed new methods of testing.
· Math based courses completed: statistics, calculus I&II, physics I&II with labs, Biophysical chemistry, analytical chemistry with lab, Biochemistry I&II, Organic chemistry I&II with labs.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
· Subject Matter Expert instructing in assembly/disassembly or proper use of these weapon systems: M16, M4 carbine with M203 grenade launcher, M249 light machine gun, M2 Browning .50 caliber machine gun, MK-19 automatic grenade launcher, artillery simulators, fragmentation grenade simulators.
· Combat life savers certified, extensive pre-medical knowledge of medical treatments and will have no issues attaining and maintaining CPR/AED certifications.
· Ammunition Handler, requested, signed and safeguarding ammunition in an Ammunition Handling Area (A.H.A.), established security posts in accordance to military regulations.
· Provided logistic transportation of ammunition with correct placards displayed in accordance to military regulations, from A.H.A to training area/range.
· Subject Matter Expert in assembly/disassembly, uploading encrypted keys, preventive maintenance of: HARRIS satellite radio, high frequency radios, sincgars radios.
· Subject Matter Expert as a Brigade’s Master driver in preventive maintenance, driving in day/night (using night vision goggles if applicable), conducting after action reviews, retesting if required. Will have no complications in attaining a commercial driver’s license for any vehicle type.
· Subject Matter Expert in maintaining, troubleshooting 10k and 20k generators. Conducted on site field repairs.
· Subject Matter Expert in using video feeds from unmanned aircraft vehicles.
· Knowledgeable in establishing and running power to a building, powering up backup generators.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE EXAMPLES
· During Humanitarian missions to New Orleans, Louisiana and Galveston, Tx after hurricane devastation. I coordinated, tracked all outbound/inbound helicopter missions during my shift. I was able to observe, analyze and witness the importance of being prepared for every foreseeable emergency that may arise. I communicated with volunteer civilian pilots in order to deconflict airspace and being mission efficient.
· During deployment preparation to Iraq, I was a squad leader and conducted live fire training in a Kuwait based shoot house environment. Conducted after action review, made recommendations, and retrained.
· During live fire exercises with M2 Browning .50 caliber machine gun, wore protective equipment for 6+ hrs. Instructed, demonstrated, assembled/disassembled, troubleshoot any butterfly trigger issues. Spotted bullet point of impact, made corrections with traverse and elevations.
· Instructed service members at various ranges with the proper use, assembly/disassembly, preventive maintenance of scope mounted MK-19 grenade launcher, M249, M16, M4 with M203 grenade launcher. Made point of impact recommendations, improving breathing techniques, maintaining proper sight picture and sight alignment. We ran multiple ranges with these weapons systems and my past experiences have prepared to train, advise, instruct, observe, analyze anyone using any of these weapons. This experience has allowed me to become a better instructor, professor, in developing, implementing, and describing new methods in which to teach these weapon systems at the range or in any classroom environment that may consist of law enforcement or military.
· As a civilian, I have volunteered time to teach individuals on what to expect during concealed carry testing. My recommendations, teaching methods prepared my students to be first time go’s in the written and range portions.
· During combat deployments, I was a communication key recipient, I would sign for the updated communication key, uploaded to all HARRIS, sincgars, or any Motorola radios. I also developed training material on how to maintain the radios, g.p.s devices and blue force tracker systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Secret security clearance
· Decisive team leader, physically fit, able to wear protective equipment for a prolonged time
· Punctual, determined, willing to travel
· Performs well with little to no supervision
· Proficient, effective, as a communicator and instructor
· Dedicated, determined worker, goal oriented
· Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
· Able to instruct in more than one manner, explain and provide various examples.
· Extensive knowledge in psychological studies, knowledgeable that each student learns materials better through either visual, auditory, or by hands on training. Able to instruct in either manner.
· Responsible for over $900,000 of command equipment with no deficiencies, losses or damages. Selected from more than ten senior Non-Commissioned Officers to serve as acting platoon leader and First Sergeant. Received Global War on Terrorism Service Medal. Conducted and assisted in Combat Life Savers training course.
PART-TIME CARRIER COORDINATOR, 20-38 HOUR WORK WEEK WHILE ATTENDING UNDERGRADUATE COURSES | ABF LOGISTICS | JUL 2015 TO OCT 2015
· Negotiated freight contracts with outside providers to minimize costs to the company and customers. Manually assigned carriers and dispatched shipments.
· Completed and followed up on all registration and traffic documents.
· Forwarded client-related quality and service issues to the appropriate manager for resolution. Coordinated rush orders and order changes.
· Resolved problems for customers, warehouses and carriers. Acted as a liaison between logistics, carriers and customers.
· Produced bills of lading and updated shipment status information. Monitored shipments being delivered in 18-wheelers to guarantee on-time delivery.
AVIATION OPERATIONS SERGEANT, ACTIVE DUTY, WORKED 72 HOURS A WEEK WHILE DEPLOYED, WORKED 60 HOURS A WEEK WHEN NOT DEPLOYED | UNITED STATES ARMY | FEB 2005-SEPT 2011
· Involved in humanitarian missions Joint Task Force Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana.
· Humanitarian mission to Galveston post Rita aftermath.
· Well versed in mission preparedness for emergency, back up plans, relating to any foreseeable or preventable disaster.
· As a Master driver, I trained and instructed subordinate units on HMMV's or any vehicle assigned to the unit, trained during day or night environments. Used night vision systems if required. Identified any vital errors, conducted after action reviews, retested if required.
· Brigade’s Air load planner in preparation for rapid deployment/redeployment.
· Instructed proper preventive maintenance on weapons, functions check, assembly and disassembly or any assigned squad crew weapon system.
· Briefed large crowds regarding safety procedures, risk factors, security concerns during live fire ranges, identified, observed individuals at firing range and made recommendations to improve their marksmanship, shooting posture, breaching and entering buildings, maintaining muzzle awareness.
· Participated in any training scenarios or combat missions, whether air assaults while deployed or convoy operations, coordinated logistic delivery, identified possible choke points along the routes.
· Coordinated with military intelligence and developed significant activities that may hinder mission operations.
· Worked in conjunction with other instructors to identify, recommend and implement new training techniques which may be beneficial to mission’s goal.
· Initiated physical fitness training, improved platoons overall score to an average of 280 on a 300-point scale.
· Conducted and assisted in Combat Life Savers training course by setting up I.V. ports, delivering isotonic saline solutions and conducting emergency combat medical treatment. Effective decision-maker in high-pressure environments.
· Managed receipt, storage and issue of ammunition processes. Patrolled areas and established restricted area access for authorized personnel.
· Made recommendations for proper security locations at the unit ammunition handling area.
· Assigned as the battalion ammunitions handler. Successfully requested, and maintained required ammunition for training or combat operations in Iraq.
· Maintained complete accountability during redeployment of all sensitive items and communication equipment. Coordinated operations with armor, artillery and air support units. Logged and filed classified documents.
· Conducted training to enhance max effective fire effect with crew served weapons while preventing friendly fire.
· Identified cost, fuel usage, logistics fees, for training exercises.
· Developed and ensured all standard operating procedures were maintained, training goals and objectives being met.
· Maintained satellite communication radios, certified in Iraq to assemble/disassemble any type of communication radio.
· Prepared generators and backup generators to provide power to assigned buildings.
· Ran electrical power cables in an organized manner in order to maintain highest form of safety.
· Able to read schematics of wiring, power cables and knowledgeable in wiring components such as capacitors, transformers and circuit breakers.
· Able to read electrical circuit schematics.
· Knowledgeable in calculations based on electrical circuit schematic.
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||$350|