My teaching methods involve getting to know the student that I am supporting and their interest. I provide a positive and encouraging environment that foster growth through experience and fun. I encourage an atmosphere that allows the child to feel the most at ease that is also routined and structured.
I am an Educational Assistant who has been working with the school board for 4 years. I have tutored a number of students privately, and work along side parents and teachers to best support the child. I love kids and the joy they experience when things finally 'click'.
Please note, there will be a $10 fee for any cancellations made with less than 3 hours notice.
Casual Educational Assistant December 2013-Present
District School Board of Niagara
◦ LTO Position at Applewood Public School from February 2018 - March 2018
◦ LTO Position at Jeanne Sauvé French Immersion from November 2015 - February 2018
◦ LTO Position at Prince of Wales in Thorold from October 2014 – November 2015
◦ Work with students from a variety of circumstances and backgrounds
◦ Provide support to students in behavioural, social, personal and academic situations
◦ Supporting students through transitions
◦ Provide feeding and personal care support to students
◦ Work in a variety of school settings and situations
◦ Maintain organization through a flexible schedule
◦ Assist teachers with maintaining daily schedule
Casual Educational Assistant September 2014-November 2016
Niagara Catholic District School Board
◦ Worked with students from a variety of circumstances and backgrounds
◦ Provided support to students in behavioural, social, personal and academic situations
◦ Provided feeding and personal care support to students
◦ Worked in a variety of school settings and situations
◦ Maintained organization through a flexible schedule
◦ Assisted teachers with maintaining daily schedule
Jr. Youth Internship June - August 2013
Harbour Fellowship Church
◦ Planned and taught weekly lessons
◦ Planned and participated in bi-monthly events
◦ Worked with team in preparing future curriculum
Niagara College 2012-2014
Completed Educational Assistant - Special Needs Support diploma program.
Redeemer University College 2010-2011
Completed first year of a double major of Sociology and Social Work.
oral expression - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|