My teaching method is, teaching the concepts with examples that make students understand the concept very quickly also remember those concepts forever. I would give powerpoint presentations which would help to use them as notes. I believe in a practical approach or at least providing practical examples will make students understand easily.
I am an Electrical Engineer. I have double Post Graduation in VLSI Design, who can teach electronics and electrical engineering subjects. I have experience of being a teaching assistant at the University of Akron. Also, expertise in Digital Signal Processing.
Lakshmi Kalyani Mudragada
University of Akron, OH GPA: 3.8 Jan. 2017 – till date
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India GPA: 3.6 Aug 2013 – Dec 2015
Master of Technology in VLSI design
Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Akron, OH Jan. 2019 – May 2019
• Guided students in lab experiments for basic electronic/electrical circuits in Tools for Electrical Engineering Lab
• Guided students in Digital Logic Design Lab (VHDL coding),
• Graded student’s homework’s, exams, and lab reports.
Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Akron, OH Jan. 2018 – May 2018
• Monitoring course projects in the course: VLSI DESIGN and Analog IC Design
• Guided students in the design of various CMOS circuits in the Cadence design tool
• Graded student’s homework’s, and lab reports.
Internship associate, at Advanced Numerical Research and Analysis Group, Hyderabad, India.
Oct 2014- Oct 2015
● Cochlear devices optimized the design for hardware implementation along with digital filter concerning area power and speed as design parameters, a bank of digital filters through the mathematical model has been developed, FIR (Finite Impulse Response) filter-based speech processing algorithm for Cochlear Implant System is proposed and implemented in MATLAB.
● A Verilog based hardware implementation is designed for the filter bank and further modules in the cochlear implant system which was carried in a commercial Virtex 6 FPGA ML605 platform.
Virtual Prototyping of Area Based Fast Image Stitching Algorithm Aug 2017- till date
● In various applications, the process of achieving a full field of view of a scene from a set of images are applied, including mapping, medical imaging, motion tracking, scene reproduction for computer vision, etc.
● A pixel-based error metric is used to compare two images and further stitched the image in MATLAB using the proposed algorithm.
● Also, virtual prototyping of fast area-based image stitching hardware platform using, the proposed image stitching platform is much more rapid than the conventional software-based image stitching algorithms.
Graduate Research Assistant: Jan 2018 – Dec 2018
Gunshot Detector, Tools used: Code composer studio and MATLAB
● Gunshot firings have been a significant problem that is affecting the society in many ways. The gunshot firings at the electric power transmission system have been a considerable threat to the economy of the country.
● A gunshot detector is developed, which is an Exacter funded project.
● The similarities among the muzzle blast patterns of different gunshot sounds are studied, and a cross-correlation algorithm is designed and tested using different audio samples in MATLAB.
● Successfully implemented on a DSP module (TMS320F28379D) from Texas Instruments for detecting the gunshot sounds at different sounds, field testing by firing from the actual gun has been performed.
engineering lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electronics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electrical engineering lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$8||Not available||$10|
|5 hours||$30||Not available||$50|
|10 hours||$60||Not available||$100|