My teaching methods change as per students' requirement. Each student is different and needs different approaches. I believe to be flexible and organised in my teaching. I can teach students from the age of kindergarten to high school. I believe learning can be as interesting as made by the teacher.
I am a double masters student in Business Management with excellent knowledge of maths and physics. I have been homeschooling in India for more than a decade and ready to teach students in GTA. I am extremely patient with all my students.
PROFILE OF SKILLS_________________________________________________________
• A result oriented professional with over a decade of exposure in banking front office - Treasury, dealing, treasury operations, foreign exchange Management, MIS reporting and customer service
• Keen strategist with recognized proficiency in spearheading operations with an aim to accomplish corporate plans & goals in an efficient manner
• Demonstrated business acumen in leading and managing banking & foreign exchange operations, effectively discharging the functions and achieving higher rate of organic growth
• Enterprising leader who has effectively contributed to enhancing organisational processes through initiatives geared towards lowering risk, heightening productivity & improving internal controls
• Possess excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills with proven abilities in team management, internal trainings & customer relationship management
• Computer skills include MS Word, Excel, Power-point and Outlook (Expert level)
Master of Management Apr 2018, expected
Odette School of Business, University of Windsor
Concentration: International Accounting and Finance Management
Master in Business Administration Nov 2009-Oct 2010
S P Jain Centre of Management Singapore and Dubai
Concentration: Advanced Corporate Finance Banking Management
Post-Graduation Diploma in Business Administration Jun 2007-Jun 2009
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Concentration: Finance Management
Post-Graduation Diploma Apr 2007-Oct 2007
Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance (IFBI)
Concentration: Banking Operations
(Highest scorer in Mumbai district and was in top 5% candidates all over India)
Bachelor in Engineering Jun 2001-Jun 2005
Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai
Board Secretary (Part-time) Mar 2017-Present
University of Windsor Students’ Alliance, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
• Taking of minutes of the general board meeting, finance meeting or any special or Annual General meetings if requested, in accordance with the binding rules and procedures; preparing the final copy for distribution
• Responsible for the current upkeep of the bylaws and ensuring that the bylaws are put into the official records of the corporation
Manager (Treasury-Merchant FOREX Dealer) Sep 2011–Dec 2016
Axis Bank Ltd., Mumbai, India
• Advised corporate clients on their foreign exchange exposure and monitored their portfolio
• Bought and sold foreign currency on behalf of corporate clients and helped them hedge their foreign exchange exposures
• Prepared reviews of client-wise portfolio positions and updated clients and management on regular basis
• Prepared currency and market views on daily basis to update clients
• Worked with IT team, within the bank, on automation of systems in the treasury
• Trained the interns to get them accustomed to the processes and systems of the team
Senior Financial Advisor Nov 2010–Sep 2011
India Infoline Wealth, Mumbai, India
• Advised High Net-worth Individuals (HNI) on their wealth management
• Developed models to help serve HNI clients better
Assistant Manager – I Aug 2005–Oct 2009
ICICI Bank Ltd., Mumbai, India
Senior Officer (Product Team, Rural Micro Banking Group) Aug 2005–May 2006
Assistant Manager – I (Treasury) Jul 2007–May 2009
Assistant Manager – I (Merchant FOREX Dealer & Treasury) May 2009–Oct 2009
• Developed Mid Cap Credit (MCC) product for SME Clients
• Changed the platform in treasury systems. Introduced Murex as a system and automated deal processing
• Advised clients on their forex exposure
Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) Jan 2018 - Present
BMC is an eight-hour self-paced e-learning course that covers four modules: Economics, Currencies, Fixed Income and Equities.
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) – Level II Candidate June 2018, expected
Cleared CFA Level I in June 2013 (First Attempt)
Appearing for CFA Level II in June 2018
Odette Accounting Society (OAS) Apr 2017-Present
Director of General Members
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
• OAS provides professional workshops, case competitions, learning and networking opportunities for students interested in accounting.
• Responsibilities include to direct General Members of the society at required events which will help achieve OAS their objectives smoothly and efficiently.
Available upon Request
mathematics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$14|
|5 hours||Not available||$13||$69|
|10 hours||Not available||$12||$138|