My teaching method is always adapted to the student. I expect students to be attentive and work hard during my lessons but also realise that it is my responsibility to ensure that they are fully engaged with my lessons. I pride myself on my ability to take very complex ideas and simplify them to allow the student to understand.
I have successfully tutored in GCSE Maths, Science and English, as well as for the 11+. Furthermore, I taught on a weekly basis, for a year, at a local primary school.My academic record is excellent (I achieved 10 A*s at GCSE and am currently awaiting my IB results). I always adapt my teaching style to best fit my students and have the commitment, passion and hard work to help them achieve their own personal aspirations. I am willing to travel up to 20 miles.
My rates vary depending on the distance travelled. It can decrease depending on the hours required per week. I only charge cancellation fees if my lesson is cancelled 5 hours in advance.
• I can speak 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
• I have participated in the training of junior doctors, in order for them to acquire the skills to enable them to communicate with children.
• I have taken part in team building exercises.
• I can talk to a large public audience and have taken part in a number of public speaking competitions.
Past Tutoring Work
• Primary School Maths and English tuition (2 years)
• GCSE Maths, English and Sciences Tution (2 years)
• Voluntarily taught year 6 Maths (1 year)
• Year 10 Maths (Present)
• I have completed year 13 at Dartford Grammar School and am awaiting my International Baccalaureate results.
• I received 8 GCSES and 3 IGCSES:
1. English Literature: A*
2. English Language: A*
3. Maths: A*
4. Biology: A*
5. Chemistry: A*
6. Physics: A*
7. Religious Studies: A*
8. Drama: B
9. History (IGCSE): A*
10. French (IGCSE): A*
11. Spanish (IGCSE): A*
• I have a Bronze Arts Award and a Silver Arts Award
• I have achieved a Duke of Edinburgh Bronze and Silver Award.
• I have a Silver Intermediate Maths Challenge Award.
• I am a senior prefect and have achieved Gold in my SSAT leadership qualification.
literature lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|