I believe in applying the concept rather than just to by heart the matter.
My way of teaching and can be understood and i am very positive minded person, can efficiently motivate students.
I believe in Law of Attraction, what ever you wish and believe, universe will surely manifest itself to grant us.
I have given some motivational seminars to my juniors in my under graduation level. There were 100 students in those seminars and i have been efficient as my class representative in my under graduation level.
I used to teach about my course (Civil Engineering) to my class mates when ever there is free time.
* Completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering Stream in Swami Ramananda Tirtha Institute of Science and Technology, Nalgonda, (2013-2017).
* Completed Intermediate from Narayana Junior College, Hyderabad in 2013 with a percentage of 90.5.
* Completed SSC from St. Mary’s High School, Miryalaguda in 2011 with a percentage of 87.
* Got 1st prize in debate on Rural Development and Village Industries conducted by KVIC, Govt of Telangana in Apr 2016, Nalgonda.
* Got 3rd prize in state level, for PowerPoint presentation on Nuclear Waste Disposal Techniques in Srujana fest, 2015 conducted by ABVP at Hyderabad.
* Got consolation prize in state level, for Floating Concrete Working model in Srujana fest, 2016 conducted by ABVP at Karimnagar.
* Got 1st prize for Palm Jumeirah working model in AAKAAR Fest conducted by SRTIST, Nalgonda in Oct 2014.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|