I base my classes on how I would like to be taught, that is keeping things simple as possible. I carefully observe the learning and understanding pace of each student, and continually remind and motivate students to reach their potential.
I am a recent Chemical Engineering graduate and have been tutoring privately as well as in collaboration with organization since 2015. My passion for math and science is what drives me to share my knowledge and continue to learn more.
To become associated with Superprof where I can utilize my interpersonal and organizational skills and gain further experience while enhancing the organization’s productivity and reputation.
• BSc. Chemical Engineering 2014-2018
University of Alberta
• High School Diploma 2014
J. Percy Page High School
Sales Associate (Part-time) July 2017- Jan 2018
Marks, Edmonton, AB
• Responsible for creating a sales environment that enhances the buying experience.
• Setting up and organizing merchandise on the sales floor.
• Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases in person and over telephone.
Skip the dishes
Edmonton, AB May-August 2017
• Provided quality customer service through positive and professional interaction with customers in person and by phone
• Performed all tasks in a timely manner
Edmonton, AB 2015-2017
• Excellenz Tutoring Center: Prepared tutoring curriculum and conducted one-on-one tutoring sessions in various subjects.
• Private Tutoring: Provided homework and exam preparation assistance to grade 8 student.
Dollarama, Edmonton, AB June-August 2014
• Operated cash registers and maintained inventory
• Provided timely and appreciable customer service
Care Closet 2016-present
Mill Woods Pentecostal Church, AB
• Setting up and organizing donations for low income and new immigrant families as well as building relationships and providing guidance to new comers.
Shepherd’s Care Foundation 2012-2014
• Performed cashier duties at the gift shop and assisted staff in organizing recreation activities for residents.
• Proficient in working with Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English, Punjabi and Hindi
• Strong communications skills
• Strong work ethic
• Able to troubleshoot problems and conclude solutions
• Adaptable to surroundings
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Self-driven and enthusiastic to achieve best results
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$17||Not available||$17|