My teaching style is focus to my audience which came first. I want to make sure the skill to be delivery will go through and being receive. the successful steps are
- energize the student with a general conversation as start up so he will continue listen
- switch to the topics once I fill comfortable student is energized. then realize the study plan
- lecturing with some downtime to insure I have feedback from students
-move to handout to insure we are in the same page with students
- review handouts answers and grade
-take the evaluation feedback from student regarding the topic and the teacher performance
I am an engineer, I have works 17 years for oil and gas company including 3 years as technical instructors for the company learning center. As a good parent, I have mentor my kids from their high school degree to their college degree heaping for sciences topics like Maths and physics. My t wo kids are science college graduated now. I am now a teacher for Jobcorps academics and GED. I have also had some part time teaching hours with Oklahoma state university and Tulsa community college
Adjunct- Professor (August 2015- Now)
• Trainer contractor for Tulsa community college and Job corps Tulsa (OSHA class and vocational trade and academics training)
• Adjunct professor at Oklahoma State University (Workforce Department)
SCHLUMBERGER OILFIELD SERVICES (2000-2015)
Technical Instructor, Kellyville Learning Center, Oklahoma, Nov 2011-Jun 2015
• Developed and taught a variety of courses, including hydraulic, pneumatic, engines, drive train electronic controls, PLC, preventative and predictive maintenance concepts, failures analysis and Quality and safety events investigation.
• Establish a suitable operation and maintenance hands on skills to fully integrated standalone status to trainees
• Assist field managers in their function of people promotion by maintaining up to date the training Management system and follow up with trainees regarding their progression. Act also with recommendation for people promotion
• Develop Technical Manuals and interactive programs
• Work in connection with products center and field location for equipment upgraded and new technologies
Maintenance Supervisor, Schlumberger-SEACO, West Africa, Jan 2002-Nov2011
• Plan/schedule routine maintenance task preventive maintenance activities
• Request parts via PO system and maintain proper organization of the store room + 100% tools, people and equipment availability to meet customer needs
• Work with vendors and sub-contractor to achieve desire results
• Troubleshoot, solving problem and maintain teamwork with associates
• Lead initiative to insure Safety, environmental and Service quality in accordance with the company standards and policies
• Assist Ops Manager in costing, budget and tracking P&L While managing Maintenance Budget
• Prepare and Maintain Maintenance records, statistic records including failures analysis and Remedial actions plan
Shop Lead, Schlumberger Oilfield, Cameroon and Remote Locations, Sep 2000-Dec 2001
• Perform duties as assigned time to time related to equipment failures, or PM plan
• Track and maintain maintenance records via SAP
• Lead initiative to maintain operations and work environment safe
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$119||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$117||$200|