1. I teach for 1 hour or 1 hour and a half 3. I use text book, workbook ,Gramar book, videos, podcasts, music, newspaper articles, storybooks etc to teach (General English, Business English)
4. Class - includes reading, writing , listening and speaking exercises to be done by students
5. I give Homework in each class
6. More than 15 students are studying with me 7. I prepare extra activities based on student needs 8. I give English lessons for all levels- Business English , General English, Legal English, Financial English, Travellers, Conversation etc.
1. I have been teaching English for 3 years in Sao Paulo.
2. I have 15 students who are studying with me - the majority are working in offices . The students have achieved fluency in English. 3. I studied in University of Delhi- studied Law, Sociology and Japanese 4. I worked as a translator with Suzuki Motors and Oracle India for 6 years 5. I worked as a Team Manager in Insurance company for 4 years
1. I did graduation in Sociology- 3 years; Dieito-3 years of University of Delhi, India 2. My education and work was all in English- school, college and office 3. I did diploma in Japanes 4. I worked for four years as English-Japanese translator, 4 years in business Oracle and 3 years at AXA Business Services 5. I am giving English classes there three years 6. With experience of companies I teaching English for business and generally also I am a graduate in Sociology and Law from Delhi University. Also did course in japanese language. -Worked With Suzuki Motors conglomerate for 4 years the Japanese-Inglês Translator and Interpreter -Worked with Oracle India Pvt Ltd-3 years -Worked with AXA Business Services -3 years -Lived and worked in Japan the interpreter and translator, in New Delhi, Bengaluru -Lived in Johannesburg and now in Sao Paulo -Grew up in New Delhi -I teach Inglês using books, online tools with practice in reading, writing, speaking and grammar. -Give Exercises to my students and prepare materials According to the student needs. As I believe each one has specific needs and capabilities. Come meet! Thank you, Garima
Profissional atenciosa, competente, cumpre com o horário combinado e o melhor de tudo, com preço justo.
As aulas da Garima superaram minhas expectativas. É uma profissional altamente dedicada, prepara as aulas de acordo com as necessidades do aluno, material bastante rico (videos, textos, exercícios, etc) e tem uma ótima didática. Estou bastante impressionado com a qualidade das aulas, recomendo para todos que desejam aprender inglês.
A Garima é uma excelente profissional. Extremamente didática e interessada em proporcionar aprendizado de acordo com a necessidade de cada aluno. suas aulas são sempre produtivas e bem organizadas. Tenho aulas periódicas a mais de 1 ano e realmente recomendo seus trabalhos.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|