Delivering high quality English lessons I have the ability to assist any student to achieve set goals and targets. I possess the experience of teaching varied, rich and broad classes that engage students. I try to make my students happy.
A well-presented, articulate, and conscientious professional who is keen to secure employment within the home based education that is committed to excellence. I have a track record of raising attainment, and can prove excellent results in previous teaching positions.
English Teacher Resume
A well-presented, articulate, and conscientious professional who is keen to secure employment within the home based education that is committed to excellence. I have a track record of raising attainment, and can prove excellent results in previous teaching positions. I am committed to giving the possible education, and helping them to develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning. Through delivering high quality English lessons I have the ability to assist any student to achieve set goals and targets. I possess the experience of teaching varied, rich and broad classes that engage students. Right now I am looking for a suitable online English teaching position with a company that has an enthusiastic team and where I will have the opportunity to contribute to their success.
High School- Cape Town
ENGLISH TEACHER SACS HIGH January 2011- Present
Responsible for regularly assessing a pupils work both informally and formally, also in charge of providing students with the highest quality teaching and support available by planning effectively and being sensitive to the needs of pupils of different abilities.
• Using clear concise language when teaching in a class.
• Being fully conversant with, and applying, the school’s child protection policy all related issues.
• Write up, prepare course material and hand outs.
• Keeping up to date with developments in the world of teaching.
• Providing guidance and advice to pupils on educational, social and career matters.
• Monitoring and absence of students and taking appropriate action to address any issues.
• Always setting a good example through exemplary personal and professional matters.
Tutor ABC- Johannesburg
ONLINE LANGUAGE CONSULTANT February 2009- January 2011
• Working with online teaching material and different age group levels.
• Establishing an effective online classroom management practices.
• Identifying areas of improvement such as; reading, pronunciation or articulation.
• Giving feedback about a pupil’s session and rating them.
• Making sure the student logs off their session having learnt something new.
• Encouraging students to participate more and feel comfortable.
Areas of Expertise
Classroom management English Literature Reading and literacy
Assessing students IT literate Organising exams
Behaviour management Checking for plagiarism
• Able to challenge the higher ability pupils and support the progress of lower ability pupils.
• Creating a classroom environment that is conducive to teaching and learning.
• Accepting and respecting the strengths and limitations of certain students.
• Can establish and maintain effective relationships with students, their parents and administrators.
• Possessing a perceptive understanding of young people and their ‘needs’ and ‘expectations’.
• Knowledge of the latest teaching tools and classroom terminology.
University of Cape Town 2005 – 2008 Teaching – BA (Hons)
Salisbury community college 2008 – 2009 Performing arts in music
TESOL 01/31/2014 English teaching certificate
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|