The best learning environment is created by engaging students according to their strengths and weaknesses. A typical session will focus on areas of growth, but it will also maintain their attention and motivate them to succeed.
I am a public school teacher with a focus on English 9 reading, writing, and test preparation. I have experience in English as a Second Language, as I have taught abroad in Thailand. Also, I have my Special Education degree and am comfortable modifying lessons to adhere to a student's personal needs.
8, 9, 10th Grade Teacher, English/Language Arts Teacher
Saddle Brook Middle/High School September 2014- June 2019
1. Implemented multiple key programs throughout the English department regarding Google classroom and sites
2. Initiated a reading program adapted school wide as part of the middle school/high school curriculum
3. Developed strong and positive relationships with administrators, coworkers, and students
4. Collaborated with multiple departments to create effective and engaging lessons that overlap in theme and synthesize a variety of texts
5. Prepared students for state tests and SAT college readiness
Seventh Grade, Student Teacher and Practicum Teacher
Christopher Columbus Middle School; Clifton, NJ September 2013- May 2014
1. Produced unit plans for The Giver that involved student centered learning techniques and teacher-student demonstrations
2. Established acceptable classroom behaviors to minimize future classroom management
3. Communicated positive behavior and trust by applying discipline with fairness and consistency
4. Attended numerous parent-teacher meetings, extra-curricular activities, and At- Risk students meeting
5. Commended by University supervisor for adapting instruction to individual needs
Pierre-Fabre Pharmaceuticals; Parsippany, NJ January 2013- December 2013
1. Managed President’s calendar, email, and phone calls
2. Organized and scheduled meetings for clients
3. Assured office neatness, organized files and mail room
4. Compiled business letters, oversaw proofreading agreements and contracts
Eighth Grade, Foreign Language Teacher
Wat Kirimat; Koh Samui, THAILAND August 2012- October 2012
1. Developed intricate lesson plans to provide students with the necessities to learn the English language
2. Established a good rapport with students
3. Created unique activities addressing all levels of Bloom’s taxonomy
4. Provided creative materials to help students acquire vocabulary and sentence structure
5. Differentiated instruction based on individual needs
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|