I follow a learner-centred approach with a lot of dynamism and variety in my lesson plans. I tailor each lesson according to my students' needs and the lesson's aims, but I never fail to sprinkle a little bit of my personality in it as well. My classes have always been engaging and fun because I believe that is how learning happens.
I have been teaching English, ESL and IELTS to adults and teenagers for 10 years. I have a bachelors and a masters degree in English Literature and I was a lecturer at university for 3 years, teaching undergraduate students. In addition, I was the senior educational supervisor of a language school for two years.
The rates can go lower or higher depending on the distance. The rates will also change according to the level and subject.
A highly energetic and hardworking ESL and IELTS teacher with 10 years of professional work experience in the field of education. Have lectured at one of the top five universities of Iran and have supervised the IELTS branch of the country's number one language school. Seeking a teaching position to apply academic knowledge and practical experience of English to the classroom.
Senior Educational Supervisor | Safir Language Academy
JUNE 2017 – SEPTEMBER 2018
• Managing the branch in the absence of the manager (10 days a month)
• Interviewing new students to assess their English proficiency level and placing them in appropriate classes
• Observing and evaluating the teachers' classes to improve quality of teaching
• Counselling and guiding the teachers with the aim of improving their teaching knowledge and technique
• Training and mentoring the new teachers of the school
• Conducting teacher meetings and workshops with educational purposes
• Dealing with student complaints and requirements
• Planning term timetables and allocating classes to the teachers
Lecturer | Shahid Beheshti University
SEPTEMBER 2015 – SEPTEMBER 2018
• Lecturing 15 to 40 undergraduate students on English grammar and all four language skills
• Improving and developing the syllabus throughout the term to address the students' needs
• Assessing the progress of the students throughout the semester and giving them feedback
• Preparing the questions for the final written exam of the term
ESL Teacher and IELTS Instructor | Safir Language Academy
OCTOBER 2008 – SEPTEMBER 2018
• Running up to 10 ESL and IELTS classes each week with up to 12 students per class
• Modifying and adapting the syllabus and lesson plan of classes based on the students' level and needs to prepare them for sitting the IELTS test and providing them with remedial help regarding their studies and assignments
• Substituting other teachers when required
• Conducting workshops for students on different topics
• Holding webinars for students and teachers on IELTS topics
• Participating in different educational workshops and on-the-job trainings to keep up with the latest teaching techniques and polishing existing knowledge and information
Master of Arts in English Literature | Shahid Beheshti University
SEPTEMBER 2012 – JUNE 2015
• Grade: 17.98 (Equivalent to A)
• Wrote a thesis with the title of "An Ecofeministic Reading of Four 19th Century Novels Written by Women" and obtained the grade of 19 for it (equivalent to A+)
Bachelor of Arts in English Literature | Shahid Beheshti University
SEPTEMBER 2008 – JUNE 2012
• Grade: 18.22 (Equivalent to A+)
• Became top of the class and entered MA without sitting the entrance exam
Diploma in Math and Physics | Adib Farzaneh High School
SEPTEMBER 2005 – JUNE 2008
• Grade: 18.21 (Equivalent to A+)
• Time management and multi-tasking
• Energetic and fast
• Communication and people skills
• Organised and thorough
• Confident and reliable
• Problem-solving and leading
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Baking and cooking
• Fluent in English and Farsi (Persian)
• Public speaking
• Writing and research
Available upon request.
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|