My teaching method revolves very much around how the student learns. My name is Ellie and I give lessons to those wanting to improve on their English, i.e if you are foreign or if you/your child needs extra help to pull through and understand the basics. My techniques and methods of instruction depends on if the student learns visually, verbally or however else they prefer to not only understand but to remember what they are learning. This then would dictate the method they would require me as a teach to use.
I am predominantly based within the Performing Arts sector and have studied Drama which ties in nicely with English. I having been teaching for around 2 years and have taught various ages ranging from 11 to 24. Students that I have taught have gained confidence within themselves to succeed at their targets. My personal experiences within the Performing Arts sector has helped me gain a vast vocabulary and helped build on my dialect, an excellent Basic background knowledge around English and a well pronounced accent.
If you cancel there will still be a charge of £5.
Solihull College Sept 2014 – June 2016
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Performing Arts
Triple grade Distinction, Distinction, Merit
Solihull College Sept 2013 – June 2014
BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Animal Care
Animal feeding and accommodation – Distinction
Animal Biology – Distinction
National Citizen Service August 2013 (3 weeks)
The Challenge: Certificate of completion
Swanshurst School Sept 2010 – July 2013
English Language GSCE C
English Literature GCSE C
Mathematics GCSE C
Science GCSE D
Textiles GCSE C
Drama GCSE C
Art and Design BTEC Diploma Level 2: Merit
Dance Class Assistant Street League March 2016 – Present
• Leading Warm ups and dance classes
• Helping to teach dance routines to learners aged 16 – 24
• Being patient with learners who find the routines challenging, supporting them on a 1-2-1 basis where necessary
• Adapting routines to suit the varying abilities and styles of the group
• Creating my own routines and teaching others
Drama Class Assistant Swanshurst Girls School Dec 2015 – Jan 2016
• Supporting the Drama teacher to work with years 7 – 10 students
• Leading warm ups and providing additional support to individuals who were struggling
• Clarifying instructions and setting inspirational goals
Classroom Assistant Woodthorpe primary school June 2012 (2 weeks)
• Photocopying, printing and helping to set up the classroom and tidy up after
• Supporting the learning needs of year 4 pupils
• Providing one to one support to a pupil with special educational needs
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|