I have vast experience in teaching English, having done so since 2015. Teaching primary and secondary school children as well as teaching those who want English as a Second Language. Using various techniques to cater for the individual student's needs. I am a patient and friendly tutor with a proven track record.
I have been teaching since 2015, during which time I have taught students of varying ages from 6 to adults of 25 years of age. I have many students who are my regular students, wanting help with school work as well as increasing their vocabulary or just starting to speak English for the first time. My students have gone on to pass various examinations as well as learning English to be able to move to the United Kingdom for a new start in their life.
40 Bush Grove, Stanmore, Middlesex, London, United Kingdom, HA7 2DZ
(concealed information)1/(concealed information)7
I am a pro-active and ambitious Nursery Teacher with a law background who works to the highest standards. I have a strong track record of delivery, successfully managing multi disciplinary teams, organising and utilising all available resources. I am able to lead on educational, commercial, industrial and health projects where the highest standards are routinely demanded; always wanting to be actively involved in all aspects of the project’s life-cycle I can deliver high-value projects in competitive environments and across different geographies. I am able take direction well and work hard to manage stakeholder expectations.
-Making a positive impact in day-today routine of the children by providing a different element to their day.
-Consistently provide a high level of client care and service. Ensuring that treatments are given on time, minimize delay and manage expectation.
-Increased sales for Cheritex Restaurants by 63%
-Opened 4 further outlets for Cheritex Restaurants as well as acquiring 6 residential properties for the company portfolio.
-Within my role at RBS, I successfully achieved and exceeded sales targets by generating leads and ending my final quarter of 2010 as Relationship Manager on 130% and helping the branch finish on 102%.
-I was the number one performing RM for protection products in London and finished seventh in England and Wales.
Areas of Expertise
-Safe Guarding - Risk management - Cost control - Agile development - Setting budgets - Forward planning – Marketing - Negotiating contracts - Conflict resolution - Technology projects - Behaviour management
Nursery Teacher - Little Red Hen Daycare Nursery - Mar 2017 Present
Main job here is to help manage the classroom of pre-school children. I help with the planning of any activities suitable to the age range of children in conjunction with other staff. My other duties include:
- To keep a proper record of achievement file on key children, for parents/carers;
- Work alongside parents/carers of special needs children to provide full integration in the Setting;
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team;
- Uphold standards within the Setting by adhering to all policies and procedures;
- Strive to safeguard children by working to the organisation’s safeguarding Code of Conduct;
- Liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members;
- To attend ALL out of working hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, parents/carers evenings;
- Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the project is fulfilled;-
- Recording accidents in the accident book. Ensure the manager has initialled the report before the parent receives it;
- Look upon the Setting as a "whole" where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children;
- Ensure child is collected by someone known to Setting;
- To respect the confidentiality of information received;
- To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key worker;
- To ensure the Setting is of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development;
- To be aware of the high profile of the Setting and to uphold its standards at all times.
- To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring Setting policies and procedures are observed at all times.
Bone Marrow Transplant Business Coordinator - University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – Aug 2016 – Feb 2017
As a BMT Business Coordinator I manage the BMT CNS team, which includes having primary responsibility for maintenance of an accurate and up-to-date financial database for the high value income activity relating to the BMT donor service, and specific administrative support to the delivery of this service. I am also responsible for the Quality Management team and governance of the BMT service at UCLH. Within my role, I engage with all members of the clinical team within the organisation and also with external agencies. I am also responsible for the donor results database and communication with external laboratories and liaise with third parties such as Anthony Nolan Centre/London Clinic/GOSH.
My other duties include:
- Financial responsibilities: responsible for maintaining and accurate and up-to-date database of all high cost donor activity income, responsible for all financial reports and dissemination to third parties. Auditing and financial improvement initiatives
- Information collection and analysis: carry out timely and accurate analysis and report findings re clinical data. The collection of data from multiple databases for analysis and production of relevant and useful information for further reporting to management and third parties
As well as the above duties, my role involves improving the overall service of the BMT Team ensuring that patients and donors are receiving a high standard of care. This involves maintaining a safe environment, report any issues which may put staff, patients and visitors at risk and follow up with improvements.
Clinical Service manager- Macmillan Cancer Centre
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – May 2015 – Aug 2016
Within my role, I was solely responsible for delivery of service for the busy multi disciplinary day care team within the Macmillan Cancer Centre, overseeing the treatment delivery of 100 patients daily. Acting as the first point of contact for patients and staff, liaising with bot nurses and consultants, handling issues professionally and problem solving. Communication in this context required a high degree of empathy, understanding, diplomacy and integrity. I also volunteer for the UCLH Citybeat Radio to provide online entertainment during their stay at the hospital.
Private Tuition - February 2015 - Present
Teaching English as a first language for people wanting to start from scratch or enhance their vocabulary to move to a English speaking country. I also tutor students form Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 3. Also tutoring for Year 11 + and SATS.
Leasing Consultant – ERE HOMES, Dubai, December 2014 – February 2015
Project Manager – Cheritex Restaurants Ltd, UK – April 2010 – December 2014
Delivery of critical projects, provide managerial support for all the projects conducted by the company. Responsible for providing monthly financial and technical updates of any known issues/risks to the director.
- Responsible for costing, estimating and planning projects.
- Preparing Project Initiation documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring best value is obtained for the project including supplier base, use of internal and external resources.
- Maintaining and completing Project Key Performance Indicators.
- Writing detailed and summarized project progress reports.
- Identifying, costing and processing any contract variations.
- Tracking activities against the detailed project plans.
- Updating project plans to include agreed changes.
- Producing accurate financial reports.
- Monitoring actual expenditure figures against project budgets.
- Organising and facilitating Project Steering / Operating Committees meetings.
Relationship Manager – Royal Bank of Scotland, March 2008 - April 2010 and Customer Adviser, April 2007 – March 2008
Overall responsibility within this role was to ensure sale targets were met, deliver a consistently high level of service and appropriate products tailored to meet client needs. This also involved cultivating and managing new and existing client relationships of high-net-worth and influence. Promoting a full array of banking and investment products and services: deposit accounts, cash management and various loan needs. Managing client portfolios and working closely within a team to ensure personal development as well as assisting others to achieve targets. Other duties included conducting monthly audits and business risk analysis, carrying out research on current stocks and shares market. I was handpicked to run a savings initiative at the Regional Head office.
Campaigns Assistant – Labour Party Office: Tony McNulty MP for Harrow East, November 2007 – April 2009
In-house / Out-door Clerk – Faradays Solicitors, August 2006 October 2007
In-house / Out-door Clerk – Caplan Solicitors KBC, October 2003 – August 2006
Education & Qualifications
- Inns of Court School of Law, Institute of Law, City University, 2006 – 2007: Legal Practice Course
- Middlesex University, 2003 – 2006: LLB Degree (2:2)
- Claremont High School Sixth Form, 1999 – 2003: AVCE Business Studies, AS RE and Philosophy, AS Information Technology
- Claremont High School: GCSE English Language, English Literature, Maths, French, Graphics, Geography, Business Studies and Religious Studies
References upon Request
ESL lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$28||Not available||$28|
|5 hours||$26||Not available||$141|
|10 hours||$23||Not available||$281|