I follow strictly the designed syllabus that is discussed and planned before starting classes. It is followed by continuous assessment and worksheets. The students of primary level till Ph.D. who requiring grammar lessons are being taught and a personalized approach has opted.
I am currently Ph.D. scholar in Linguistics and giving private tutoring from near to the last 10 years. From primary to Ph.D. level I am giving lectures and taking classes of English grammar by focusing on parts of speech with the proper designed syllabus as well as customized classes are also being conducted.
Currently I am on a status of Ph.D. scholar at Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia. M.A Political Science, M.A International Relations from University of Balochistan, Quetta, Pakistan and M.Sc in Communication Sciences from Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi, Pakistan with ample experience of conducting research & report writing. Team leader and team member for several studies, involving data collection and compilation, analysis, literature review, report writing, results compilation, presentations and interviews. Having special interest in education and development of women and children, keeping in view the present situation of backward areas in Pakistan.
Worked on the issues of education, child labour, health and poverty alleviation, development of organization, effects of electronic media on teenagers, usage of internet, crimes in Pakistan and their basic roots of conducting crimes, rural development and community and gender based approaches. Interacted with government and private organizations for getting the main cause of the issue during researches.
Having experience of teaching, conducting seminars, designing and reporting on research, developing policies and strategies, training materials, organizing workshops and evaluation of the educational materials and teacher's training techniques. Associated with Associated Press of Pakistan (APP) -a government news agency. Experiences the incidents at the spots, interviews, seminars and workshops. A master trainer on customer services and worked as the head of department of coordination, communications & PR as Executive Manager (refer the work experience section below).
• PhD in Progress, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
• M.A Political Science, University Of Balochistan, Pakistan
• M.A International Relations, University of Balochistan, Pakistan
• M.Sc Communication Sciences, Fatima Jinnah University, Pakistan
• B.A (Humanities), University of Punjab, Pakistan
Linguistic Instructor at Arabic International School @ Universiti Technologi Malaysia (UTM), Johar Bahru, Malaysia
Currently serving as linguistic instructor at Arabic International School at Universiti Tecknologi Malaysia (UTM), Johar Bahru, Malaysia and giving private coaching of different designed English courses.
Head of Department of Coordination, Communications & PR as Executive Manager @ Roots School System (March 14, 2007 –9th June 2011)
Worked as a Coordinator/Admission Advisor and Head of Department of Coordination, Communication and Public Relations at Roots School System (RSS), head office, 74 Harley Street, Rawalpindi. Delivered various presentations as a Master Trainer on Customer Services to all Admission Advisors, School Managers and Branch Heads nations wide of RSS. Produced manual on Admission & Customer Service Management System. Dealt with day to day extra-curricular activities, competitions, notices and kept a track and coordinated the activities among all the branches nations wide. Nominated as an Outstanding Admission Advisor/Coordinator in the session 2008. Dealt with electronic and print media as Head of Media Management from head office.
Worked as Head of Public Relations Department and Admission Counselor and answering to daily queries personally and via e-mail was another responsibility of job. As per the RSS hierarchy the reporting line was directly to Directors. Closely worked with Directors of Roots School System (RSS) on various projects like Intel Roots ICT initiative etc. Last worked as Head of Department of Coordination, Communications & PR on the post of Executive Manager. Involved in various projects like:
• Wetlands Pakistan
• WWF Nature Carnival
• Green School Project
• Intel ICT Project
• Coca Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd. Pakistan
• Chinese and German Languages initiatives
• Environmental Club
• Environmental Award 2011
• Event Management, Coordination & Planning nation wide
• News reports & Press releases write ups of each activity at RSS nation wide
• Guests’ Coordination
• Supervising the whole department functioning as head
• Interior décor
• Whole electronic & print media campaigns and press releases authority from RSS.
Expertise and Professional Experience:
Head of Media & Marketing at Roots School System at Head Office: I worked as the head of Media & Marketing for all campuses of Roots School System nationwide to cover all school events, write a detailed descriptive account of each event and preparing special News Supplements for all the renowned newspapers.
Head of Events:
I worked as the Head of Events for all campuses of Roots School System to organize all mega events annually. Under my job description I use to arrange sponsorships for each mega event and create a hype of the event amongst the students, parents and in the Twin Cities through effective marketing.
Head of Public Relations
Being as a public relation head I was responsible to invite the Chief Guests at all the functions and events including the President, Prime Minister, Chief Minister and other Federal and Provincial Ministers and also from the Diplomatic Community. I managed the administration office including all queries of the students, parents, visitors and guests. I invited and collaborated with all the Celebrities, Fashion Models, Fashion Designers, Makeup Artists, Event Managers, Photographers, Think tanks, NGOs, Brand Ambassadors, etc.
Head Content Writer
As a Head of content writer I had to write all the creative material for the annual year book. I wrote the branding material for each event, invitation letters, certificates, registration forms, sponsorship proposals, preambles, brochures and circulars. The writing of draft speeches for each Chief Guests at all functions was coming under my job.
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Program Head
Being as CSR Head - Media, Public relations, internal institution’s events as well as external events with collaboration were under my domain and I was the focal person for this task.
Design the programs within organizations with the emphasis of education and health. Experience in developing projects proposals for the better functioning of organization.
Research & Evaluation
Wide expertise in designing, developing, conducting evaluations, assessments, appraisals of institutions, programs and projects in the social development sector with emphasis on core findings regarding the root cause in the current systems.
Awards & Honors:
• Master Trainer Award on dealing with customers-nationwide training of staff
• Excellent Guest Coordination & Event Management
• Twice Awards for Employee of the Month
• Twice Awards for Initiative of the Month
• Best Dress of the Month Award
• Excellent & Successful Media Coordination Award
• Excellent Organizational Skills Award
• Effective Interpersonal Skills Award
• Outstanding Performance as Departmental Head of Coordination, Communications & PR Award
• Most Efficient Executive Manager of Head Office Award
• Outstanding Customer Relation Award
Teaching Experience @ Garrison Academy Quetta Cantt ( Aug 2002 - Apr 2004)
Worked as a class teacher and organized different functions and co-coordinated with the higher management for various day to day routine tasks. Delivered various presentations to higher management for better functioning of academy. Designed and develop the programs with special emphasis on education and health. Experience in developing project proposals and management systems for implementation in the academy.
Associated Press of Pakistan (APP) Islamabad
Tackled the news and monitor TV and radio news in a team based environment. Design and implementation of initiatives to bring together agencies, civil society, community organizations, private sector and donor agencies to develop joint strategies and plans of actions via news reports and columns.
Given private tuitions and lectures to preparatory classes till college level on different subjects i.e English, Social Studies, Science and Geography at primary till Preparatory level and Political Science, International Studies and Psychology at Bachelors level.
Trainings, Workshops & Seminars
• Participated in the seminar of Directorate of workers' education, conducted by the Ministry of Labour, Manpower and Overseas Pakistanis Division, Government of Pakistan on Sensitizing and creating awareness among media-men on child labour at Rawalpindi Press Club.
• Attended Business Communication workshop at Fatima Jinnah University, Rawalpindi. This emphasized on various business techniques involved in the area of business communication.
• Market Research Workshop. This included comparison of various products available in the local markets on the basis of quality and prices with respect to user acceptance and comfort levels.
• International Workshop on Afghanistan Refugees. This study was a part of the national assessment being conducted by UNICEF Pakistan, to review the situation of Afghan refugee children living in major urban areas of Pakistan to assess and making a programmatic interventions for child protection.
• Seminar on Leadership in education, was conducted by the British Council Pakistan. This addressed the role of higher education and its long term impact on the growth of the nation, with focus on the new skills and techniques introduced by the leading educationalists and researchers.
• Seminar on Role of Women in Social Development. This included women in every walk of life as an example for the rest, the seminar was purely focusing on the accomplishments of our women in the development of our nation building process with the extract of the core challenges and realities exposed to the audience.
• Conducted workshops on Admission Management System at Roots School System (RSS) for whole days. Target audience were admissions advisors, branch heads and school managers nation wide branches of RSS.
• Attended workshops on Education UK of British Council.
• Attended “Every Teacher Matters” three days workshop, which was organized by Roots
National Institute of Teacher Training & Education (RNITTE).
• Workshop on Literature Review at Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia.
• Participated in Seminar of Language Academy at Universiti Technologi Malaysia (UTM)-2nd Language
and Communication Postgraduate International Seminar (LCPIS), 2nd May, 2019.
• Participated in 2nd International Conference on Social Transformation and Regional Development (ICoSTRD) 2020, 4th & 5th February 2020.
Ptv as a strategic tool for government (M.Sc)
As time progressed the television became an effective tool for projecting different national and political view points.Help of different views, interviews, magazines, newspapers, books, internet, observation and clippings of different programs had been taken in the thesis to prove "PTV as a strategic tool for governments". It included eras of Gen Zia Ul Haq, Benazir Bhutto, Nawaz Sharif and Gen Pervez Musharraf. The sample of fifty individuals was taken as convenience sample; who were experienced enough about the political policies especially on PTV. It was found from the research that almost all governments used PTV as a strategic tool for their purposes though different programs; especially the 9 o' clock Khabarnama, always being used as a strategic tool by the governments.
• Child Labour in Pakistan
A particular area was surveyed and interviewed regarding child labour and its effects on the social setups. The most effecting factor was found to be poverty and illiteracy. Children were forced to work for their food and living by their families and relatives instead of having education.
• Social Gender Study
The main objective of the study was to study the lives of the children, women and men of various classes and groups residing within the targeted villages. Specific responsibilities in the project included development of guidelines for the field study, training of field researchers, supervision of field studies, analysis and report writing.
• Internet & its effects on teenagers
Worked on the effects of internet on youth, highlighted both the positive as well as the negative aspects of its usage and the impact on it on a child's brain. Highlighted the role of government and law enforcing agencies and their responsibilities to protect the unauthorized use of it.
• Life condition of prisoners in jails
Surveyed and compiled a report project on the life conditions of prisoners in jails, the food, the medical facilities, the hygienic conditions and other facilities offered in these type of places. Interviewed various jail staff and prisoners for the proper feedback.
• Documentaries on celebrities regarding the participation of women in development
This report assessed the role of women in development, their participation in nation development and making themselves as a role model for other women. This included interviews of various men and women from the social sector as well as various artists from a diverse background.
• Market research on products
Conducted and compiled the core factors relating to the hike in prices for various consumables, related to the common man of our society. The report depicts the effects with respect to imbalance between the static income sources and the rising prices of various products.
• Impact of Satellite Channels
Worked on the competition and the impact of the private satellite channels being transmitted into the south Asian region. This also covered the key factors like awareness in common mans thinking and improvement in the way of living and entertainment.
• History of a serial killer
Conducted research on the history of a serial killer named as Javaid Iqbal, who was involved in the serial killing of children in Lahore, Pakistan. Find out the psychological factors behind this with the help of news paper and other media reports.
• Seminar Proceedings of 2nd Language and Communication Postgraduate International Seminar (LCPIS), 2nd May, 2019 at Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia. ISBN (concealed information)
• Article-Transitivity Analysis of Election Coverage in Online Newspapers of Malaysia & Pakistan: A Study with Critical Discourse Analysis & Systematic Functional Linguistics’ Perspective
Amazonia Investiga Journal (Web of Science)
Asad, S., Mohd Noor, S.N.F., Jaes, L. /Vol. 8 Núm. 21: 168- 176/ Julio - agosto 2019
• Book- Lambert Academic Publishing
Generic Evaluation of Online Newspapers of Malaysia & Pakistan: A Study through Critical
Discourse Analysis & Systematic Functional Linguistics’ Framework
Book project=ISBN= 978-620-0-27798-5
Book Project= 196062
• Article- Social Actors’ Representation in Online Malaysian Newspapers During Elections: A Transitivity Analysis of Newspaper Text, Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, eISSN: 2395-6518, Vol 7, No 4, 2019, pp 580-589, (concealed information)
• Linguistic Representation of 100 Days of Pakistan Tehreek - e - Insaaf in Online Pakistani Newspapers: A Critical Discourse Analysis & Systematic Functional Linguistic Perspective
International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Vol 5, Issue 5-C
• Critical Discourse Studies
On a panel of (Q1 Social Sciences 2018) United Kingdom’s journal of Critical Discourse Studies (H-index 22) as a reviewer
• Role of women in Pakistan
Worked on a documentary film with a production team to highlight the status and rights of women in our society with respect to the religion and other effecting factors such as the family bindings and social circumstances. Recorded the views and interviewed various women in both rural as well as urban areas to differentiate the status in their surroundings.
• Child Labour
Produced and directed a documentary film on child labour in Pakistan. Child Labour was initiated mostly by the poor parents who could not afford to brought up their children with the basic facilities of life like food, shelter and education. This leads to the child labour in Pakistan.
• Working knowledge of basic computer applications.
• Good command on Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Well versed with Search engines and internet browsing
• Communication Studies
The course covered the communication skills, mode and its medium. During the course seminars and discussion programs organized and conducted on the medium of communication i.e radio, television, newspapers and magazines. The main aim was to introduce new ways and comparison of communication medium with the developed countries.
• Communication Culture
The power of media in different culture shows the importance of it. The group work and discussion proved the importance of it. As a team leader in some assignments I co-coordinated with media personnel and took interviews.
• Research Methodology
Experience in research methodology, designing and conducting research studies in the development of instruments of investigation for primary and secondary data.
• Research Report Writing
Having knowledge of making research report writing, hypothesis, analysis, results, discussion and conclusion. Conducted researches on criminal history, child labour, internet, satellite channels and poverty.
• Creativity, Communication & Advertising
Designed magazines, newspapers and conducted campaigns. Co-coordinated with news agencies and advertising agencies.
• International Journalism
Compared and study the international journalism by conducting seminars and workshops.
• Television Production
Produced different TV programs, documentaries and advertisements.
• Journalistic Perspective of Contemporary Issues
Participated in the discussions on current issues by taking out their conclusion from the journalistic point of view.
• Women in Development
Having keen interest in the women development. Participated and organized the seminars and encourage the women to step forward and take part in the national development.
• Organizational Behavior
Attended the workshop on organizational behavior.
• Dynamics of Public Relations
A course attended which taught the techniques of public relations.
• Print Media
Designed news papers and wrote many news stories which published in prominent newspapers of Pakistan i.e The News, Dawn, Frontier Post, Nawai Waqt and Jang while working in APP.
• Nationality: Pakistani
• Status: Married
• Husband's Name: Asad Amjad
• Languages: Excellent command on English and Urdu.
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$500|