My teaching methodology is to teach practice teach. I believe that the best way to learn a language is through immersion. Having a bilingual (polygot) as a tutor with a linguistics backgrounds helps understand the logic behind other language systems. My goal is to get people to internalize the content and language not practice only for the session.
I have my Masters in Business Administration and my Bachelors in Spanish and Linguistics. I have my TEFL certification from Cambridge University. I have taught English abroad for a few months in Mozambique. I have tutored ESL students in the past. I want to get people more proficient at speaking, expressing, listening, reading and writing.
Payments will be made in full prior to the tutoring session or at the beginning of the session in cash.
Multitalented collaborative leader with unique ability to design and execute strategic plans, identify new innovative processes, as well as create best practices for customer relationship management. Detailed data analyst who can effectively communicate findings and use knowledge to build, to develop and to improve. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to positively impact bottom-line. Specializing in new business development and major market expansion. Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve revenue gains and project completion. Offer an in-depth understanding of the sales cycle process and remain focused on customer satisfaction throughout all stages.
Customer Relationship Management
Staff Training & Development
Budgeting & Forecasting
Accounts Payable & Receivable
GES Consulting Enterprise, Woodinville, WA June 2017 – June 2019
Director of Sales and Business Development
Directed the expansion into the Seattle market to work with Xfinity and their contracts with Walmart, Best Buy and Fry’s Electronic. Prioritized high performance results and fostered a culture of constant growth within teamwork. Managed and trained according to data analysis from Salesforce.com. Recruited, trained and developed entry-level and mid-level sales representatives. Managed an average cross-functional team of 10+.
• Cross-functional team leader responsible for change management in sales, recruiting and business operations processes
• Design, build and manage a new project and program with metrics that were aligned to company and client strategies in an ever evolving business environment
• Analytical reporting with Salesforce to maintain positive trends and implement action in areas of opportunity
• Coordinate execution of sales strategies and processes with internal and external business partners
• Champion customer service in processes and procedures to maintain a very consistent positive Net Promoter Score (NPS) score and 30, 60, 90 day churn
• Manage the P&L, the actual vs planned performance, and the goal forecasts
• Program management of a business management training program with practical and active systems
Fenix Consulting Group, Orange, CA Sept 2015 – June 2017
Executive Account Manager/Senior Sales Trainer
Advanced to Executive Account Manager/Senior Sales Trainer as a key member of the executive team developing sales strategies for partnered fortune 500 companies. Improved sales training program and created new strategies according to sales forecast and actuals. Directed sales training for two different campaigns (AT&T/DirecTv and Spectrum) and training on average 50+ people at a time. Formulate a new curriculum to drive revenue growth, to develop sales representatives, and to improve sales processes.
• Obtained, negotiated and monitored fulfillment of over 200+ orders by providing excellent customer service and immediate attention to customer escalations
• Maintained top 10% on the sales team, while running a sales training program
• Cross-functional management of other partnered departments such as recruiting, HR, quality assurance and account executive team
• Implement new best practices in training to bring change in areas of opportunity to better the customer experience and exceed clients expectations
• Aide channel and program growth into other markets such as Boston and Seattle
• Collaborate with other partnered offices to streamline the sales training program and define strategy
• Facilitate multiple meetings a day with different levels of people from entry levels to executives to constantly improve individual skills, best practices, and processes
• Create tracking process to better measure and identify areas of opportunity
• Managed a personal team of 8-10 people to achieve team production goals and coached each individual on the team through weekly 1 on 1s
Iris Global, Pemba, Mozambique June 2013 – June 2015
Management Financial Accountant
Partnered as a Portuguese speaking executive member of the finance and accounting team. Managed a multi-million dollar budget between 40 different departments with a team. Educated local workers in money management and budgeting. Developed new systems to create more accountability and visibility.
• Payroll for 450 workers weekly with Excel
• Utilize Quickbooks to manage a million dollar budget for 40 departments
• Advise leadership about their department’s financial status with monthly reports
• Donor relations and relations with local banks
• Creating new protocols, then working on a strategic implementation program for these new protocols and systems
• Collaborate with department heads to enforce new initiatives, forms and protocols
• Assess, create and deliver quick and detailed responses in moments of crisis
• Internal auditing to create transparency
Smith Emery International, Los Angeles, CA June 2006 – Dec 2012
Assistant Accountant to the Controller
Assisted the controller with different projects. Managed accounts receivable with smaller and mid-level contracts and pulled in $305K in payments. Created documents to help support the Controller prepare for meetings and financial analysis. Helped prepare for annual and other audits.
• Assist the payroll department to gather all necessary time sheets from the 10 departments across three locations
• Deposit checks daily for all the entities of the company
• Create financial documents for existing projects, such as USC, UCLA medical center, California Adventure - Cars Land, etc
• Use sequel time, a program for billing and accounting
• Calling clients and sending out courtesy letters or demand letters
• Reconstructing a filing system
• Create spreadsheets for projects for clients and auditors
• Accounts Receivable Project - Oversee 100 accounts and pulled in $305,000
Regent University, Master of Business Administration Jan 2015 – March 2016
Dual Concentration: Entrepreneurship, and Leadership (Consulting)
University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelors of Arts Sept 2010 – Jun 2013
Spanish and Linguistics BA
Latin American Studies Minor
TECHNICAL SKILLS & LANGUAGE
Technical Skills: Salesforce, Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint,
Languages: Spanish and Portuguese, professional working proficiency
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||$175||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||$350||$400|