I am an exercise physiology graduate and cater my courses to all levels. This ranges from youth to geriatric populations. My teaching method is very hands-on and involves kinesthetic learning and high-activity exercises. I base my classes on activities that are engaging and stimulate an eagerness to become healthier. I approach each topic by presenting an activity/workout, explaining the benefits/uses, explaining proper technique, and understanding of the functionality and practicality. From there, games and stimulating activities are incorporated to keep the lesson engaging and fun.
Exercise science professional with a degree in exercise physiology from the University of Central Florida. Over a year of experience in youth sports officiating and mentoring youth sports (basketball and soccer). Furthermore, I have experience conducting group exercise classes with adult faculty at the Wellness and Research Center at the University of Central Florida. Currently working to complete a personal training certification with PT global and 24-hour fitness.
Associate degree | Seminole State College
2013 – 2016
Bachelor’s Degree | University of Central Florida
B.S. EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY
2016 – 2018
Volunteer| Orlando Regional Medical Center
• Observing and assisting client to patient exercise
• Assisting physical therapist with wheelchair duties
• Facilitating medical equipment across departments
• Operating anti-gravity treadmill
Intern| UCF Wellness & Research Center
• Registering UCF employees into database to access facility
• Instructed exercises classes for faculty
• Provide critique for proper weightlifting technique
• Responsible for the maintenance of gym equipment and facility
• Helped administer scientific research study to observe the effects of caffeine on exercise performance
Sports Official| Avalon Park YMCA
• Refereeing youth basketball & soccer
• Teaching & enforcing rules
• Management of gymnasium and soccer field
• Hosting youth sporting camps
• Development on youth sports (basketball & soccer)
nutrition lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest weight loss lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, eating well lessons for all!
Taking relaxation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$19||$14|
|5 hours||Not available||$95||$70|
|10 hours||Not available||$175||$140|