My method is to asses what my student's goals are and to help them achieve them, focussing especially on the areas they find difficult. I am calm and patient and I try hard to be engaging as I believe this is the key to great results.
I am a final year economics student about to graduate from Exeter. I have been teaching for the last 4 years, my students have been quite varied and I have experience with GCSE and A level maths as well as Economics. I've had a 100% pass rate success with my 11+ students too.
Bsc Economics (2015- 2018)
- 2.1 prediceted
- Policy intern working on a project analysing what makes exceptional schools.
NCS The Challenge (2016)
- Residential mentor coordinating the residential aspect of the programme for up to 50 15-17 year olds.
Camp America (2015)
- Camp counsellor leading activities.
English Teacher and Au pair in Italy (2015)
- teaching English to Italian students
Summer school founder Rwanda (late 2014)
- founded and ran a summer school in Rwanda teaching core English and Maths skills through games and activities.
Tutoring work ongoing with students studying Maths, Econ and preparing for 11+ exams.
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$19||$13|
|5 hours||Not available||$63||$63|