The goal for me is to teach people of all abilities to become more comfortable and cook the foods that they want to eat and should eat. I will be focusing on foundational culinary and next-generation techniques versus recipes with the goal of actually teaching you to cook versus teaching you to follow a recipe. I will be readily available to assist students via the online interface from any device. I will be stressing on taking individual lessons, i.e. one to one because every person has a different pace with which they learn. So to master an individual in particular cuisine, one to one will be the best option.
I am an IT Recruiter, however my passion for cooking has been since I was a kid. Have been teaching to bake since 3 years in India. I had 3 students under me where I gave beginner as well as advanced baking classes. I also did my certification course in Beginner's guide to Indian Cooking from India and since then have been practicing and updating my cooking skills. I love to try new and different food which has helped me learn lots and lots of new recipes.
MSc. Human Resource Management 9/2017- 8/2018
• UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Ireland
• Went for an Erasmus Exchange Program to London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
• Relevant Modules: Leadership in organization, Organizational Change, Reward Management,
Managing Conflict in organization. Dissertation on ‘Leadership in Organization’
B.A. Psychology 6/2014- 5/2017
• Jaihind College, India
• 6.83 CGPA out of 7 (equal to first class, top 5% of the class)
• 9 O’s (highest expected grade) and 3 A’s in all psychology papers and an overall grade ‘A’
• Relevant modules: Industrial Psychology, Counselling, Statistics, Cognitive Psychology
Sales Advisor 10/2017 – 12/2017
• Marks and Spencer, Dublin, Ireland
• Processed payments and ensure day to day running of business was smooth
• Managed and maintained good customer service by answering their queries
Supervisor at International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 5/2018 – 8/2018
Talent Associate at Blume Ventures, India 11/2018 – Present
• Technical Recruiter
• Specialized in end to end recruitment for the IT sector within the E-Commerce industry
• Responsible for full life cycle recruitment, including partnering with all levels of management to gain a full understanding of business requirements in order to source, screen and assess top candidates for niche hiring.
• Experience identifying and leveraging market trends to identify and deliver talent
Professional Baker 2018-2019
Taught 3 students beginner's and advanced baking under me.
cooking lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest baking lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vegetarian cooking lessons for all!
Taking indian cooking lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|