My teacher methods will be tailored to each individual students. I encourage students to make connections to the material in order to develop a deeper understanding. I try to make things as fun as possible during a lesson, while still maximizing learning time.
I have been an Elementary School teacher for over 5 years. I am also certified to teach English in grades K-12. Additionally, I tutor high school students after school in English and SAT prep. A second job and favorite hobby of mine is dog walking!
Caitlin M. Black
EDUCATION The College of New Jersey
December 2011 Bachelor of Science Degree Elementary Education & English
● Attained New Jersey Certificate of Eligibility with Advanced Standing to teach grades K-6.
*Attained New Jersey Certificate of Eligibility with Advanced Standing to teach English grades K-12.
Riverside Township Schools Sept 2013-Present Third Grade Teacher
● Implements the workshop model in language arts and mathematics.
● Collaborates with colleagues through professional learning community.
● Manages classroom of 25 students using the responsive classroom approach.
● Maintains weekly lesson plans for all subject areas which align to the Common Core Standards
academic english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|