My teaching methodology is unique and simple. I follow the path of least resistance by finding the weaknesses of my learners, identifying the areas where improvement is easiest, systematically addressing them. I consider it my job to find out what aspects of language you are competent in, and what aspects you struggle in, and bringing up your skills in the latter areas.
I have a degree in French and Linguistics, and have spent 7 years teaching abroad, including 1 year in Angers, France. I'm not a native speaker of French, but my unique background in English and French linguistics gives me great insight for helping English speakers learn French well.
- Graduated from Western Washington University in 2013, cum laude, French & Linguistics (double major)
- Spent 1 year teaching English in Angers, France in Lycée David d'Angers. Also did some translation work.
- Spent 3 years teaching English in Shanghai, China. I also tutored in French on the side.
- Spent 1 year teaching English in Santiago, Chile. I taught group French classes on the side.
- Spent 2 years teaching English in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Currently working from home in Gig Harbor, Washington, USA.
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$19||$17|