Concentrates on feedback from students. Keeps good relation with the students.
Strong interpersonal abilities, with the ability to communicate and work with personnel from a wide verity of professional disciplines and nationalities. Retired (BS Engineering) with over 5 years experience teaching middle and high school students. Highly skilled in planning effective Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Physics and Chemistry instruction.
Over 5 years teaching experience in elementary, middle and high school math, science and robotics. Plan and carry out study programs appropriate to individual needs. Create engaging lessons that develop student critical thinking and problem solving skills. We develop plans that assess student progress regularly and diagnose individual learning abilities. Plan and execute student assessments on a monthly basis. Please request detailed references with positive student success.
An innovative and seasoned problem solver with a proven background in education and training. More than 20 years of successful training solutions in various industries with strategic quality improvements and diverse educational and business experience. Strong leadership qualifications to establish and train through diverse learning styles. Recognized as a hands-on, exceptional problem-solver who can rapidly identify training solutions, formulate innovative strategic quality solutions and implement change in diverse environments.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Delivered highly qualified status for middle school math students. Substantial improvement in student scores using novel training techniques. Multiple long term teaching assignments with public and private schools. Worked with Circleville City Schools tutoring at risk students. Business Process Optimization.
Hands on Problem Solver. Over 10 years of successful tutoring results with public, private and adult education.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Responsible for math, computer and robotics instruction at local schools (long term substitute).
• Developed highly effective training plan to deliver Ohio middle school math standards at Paint Valley Middle School.
• Over 10 years of successful tutoring within NCLB program.
• Board Member and Treasurer 1998-2000 - Christian Home Educators of Ohio.
• Successful administration of Ohio based charter school (2001-2004).
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all city, state and federal laws and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
• Control all aspects of the inventory procedures and maintain aggressive programs to improve quality, cut costs and improve operations and procedures.
• Recipient of multiple managerial awards for business and process improvements including efficiency increases of up to 50%.
• Actively promote business by participating in the local community as well as in all areas in which the company operates.
1985-2000 - Ferro Corporation, The Ohio State University, RCA, World Kitchen
Engineer, New Product Development, Design, Training.
2001-2016 - Liberty Financial, SES Independent Tutoring, Owner and Business Development, Teacher,
LFS, SES Independent Training, Business Development, Paint Valley Schools,
Pickaway County Schools, New Hope Christian School.
1985 BS Ceramic Engineering The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
2000 MBA The Ohio University, Lancaster Branch, Ohio
2010 Education Coursework Muskingum College, New Concord, Ohio
2016 Education Coursework The Ohio University, Chillicothe Branch, Ohio
David Is very trustworthy as he shows up for his tutoring session prepared for his students. He has been tutoring for over 30 years. He has tutored students from kindergarten to post college students. He works well with special needs children as well as gifted
He is a gifted man and educator.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|