I teach English using the last ESL teaching methodologies and approaches, such as Task-based language learning and critical approaches. This way, my students learn English through meaningful tasks. I always plan my lessons taking into consideration my students' interests and needs.
I am a foreign language teacher. I have been teaching English for more than 5 years. I have taught this language to different kinds of students: adults, teenagers and children. My students enjoy my classes and they see good results in their learning process.
1. Bachelor of science in education: foreign languages. Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia, 2014.
2. Masters in foreign language education. The distinction of meritorious has been awarded to the research work. Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia, 2018
OTHER STUDIES FOR MY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
1. Presenter at the 10th Profile Symposium. Needs in English Teachers’ Professional Development
Title of Presentation: On Raising the Quality of Students’ English Learning in a Public School: Some Pre-service Teachers’ Experiences. Universidad Nacional de Colombia – Sede Bogotá Bogotá, 2013.
2. Presenter at the fifth international seminar of foreign language teachers' professional development. Title of the presentation: On Communication and Content Learning in English in a Public School: Using Task-Based Language Teaching. Universidad de Antioquia, Medellín, Colombia. 2014
3. Presenter at Universities that educate foreign language teachers and second ELT conference. "Universidades Formadoras de Licenciados en Idiomas y II ELT" .Title of the presentation: Colombian EFL public school teachers’ professional investments along their teaching careers. Universidad del Valle. Cali, Colombia. 2016
1. University of Antioquia. Teaching English to teenagers. 3 years
2. University of Antiquia. Teaching English to adults. 3 years
3. The Metropolitan Institute of Technology. Teaching English to adults. 2 years
She holds a master's degree in FL teaching and learning. She was graduated with honors. She has taught in various different contexts to a diversity of publics. She has experience teaching children, teenagers, and college students. She uses strategies as blogs and online material to promote continuous language practice. She is a proficient speaker of English and a native speaker of Spanish and she know French. Finally, she a passionate teacher who considers herself to be an educator and as such critically analyze her teaching practice.
Hello teacher aprendido mucho contigo pero es una excelente maestra.
Te quiero mucho contigo se prende demasiado. My teacher
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|