The questions should be: "What would be my teaching methodology?", because this will be totally new for me.
I think the ideal setting would be a virtual meeting where we would sit and chat as if we were in a coffee shop or sidewalk café. If you had certain things in mind beforehand, I could come prepared with ideas for our conversation. Or, if you wanted me to bring my ideas of what we could work on, I would be happy to do that as well.
While I have never taught formally, I do have a lot of experience helping non-native French speakers learn key vocabulary and important expressions in French. In addition, I have been lucky enough to use French at one of my former jobs. So I have a good understanding of everyday language and some technical jargon.
The Country Store and Farm | Vashon WA | Dec 2016 to present
• Oversees the store’s online retail site and social media outlets, ensuring the profitability of the business.
• Organized a highly successful event that brought together members of the community for a creative Halloween inspired tri-lingual reading of The Frankenstein of the Apple Crate by author, artist, and scholar, Julia V. Douthwaite.
• Trains and mentors employees in the accurate performance of their tasks, always mindful of the company’s profit margins.
• Maintains the company’s ‘Shopify’ website, monitors traffic and site visitors, and creates necessary improvements.
• Attends to customer concerns and handles more difficult situations, with the end in mind of resolving the issue promptly and efficiently.
• Creates E-Newsletters, manages email campaigns, and coordinates ad buys with the local newspaper.
• Directs all UPS and Fed-Ex operations, which includes preparing parcels for delivery, filling out all necessary export documents, and maintaining software.
• Addresses personnel issues, making sure that employees are happy and thriving in a good working environment.
• Manages shipping desk and UHAUL rentals, ensuring proper coordination.
• Processes all orders from online store and ensures that items are on stock at all times.
AFFILIATE SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Gunzblazing, Inc. | Charlotte NC | Feb 2009 to Dec 2016
• Ran affiliate program and collaborated with bloggers and web masters to promote client’s website content, creating a profitable and recognizable brand for the customer.
• Advised clients on rebranding for greater profitability through market analysis, showing what was wrong with content vs. target niche, and making the necessary changes.
• Created successful business connections through active participation in networking events, including trade shows where relationships with senior level executives and decision-makers were established, and later on converted to big affiliates.
• Helped prevent fraudulent transactions by checking IP addresses accurately.
• Increased customers’ profitability by launching new websites and creating effective plans and strategies based on marketing analytics.
• Increased conversion numbers for top business partners by 20% to 150% as shown in quarterly performance evaluations.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Alemite, LLC | Fort Mill SC | Mar 2001 to Feb 2009
• Provided Bilingual Customer Service and Tech Support by telephone and email to Canadian distributors.
• Ensured top customer satisfaction and good company reputation by going way and beyond job expectations, including assisting customers in troubleshooting issues when no one is available to help because of the language barrier.
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$23|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$115|