My teaching method is adaptable to each student. I base my class on documents I can find related to the hobbies of my student and develop the whole lesson around it thanks to workbooks from Hachette FLE.
I want my class to be fun and efficient because I believe this is the best way to remember !
Writing and speaking are important so I’m trying to work them equally.
- French teacher at Duluth High School for academic year 2018/2019
- I am giving classe since 2013 for French language (in Japan), Japanese and English languages (in France).
- I had more than 10 students for all languages I could teach.
- The majority of my students wanted to learn French as a hobby only. 2 of them took classes in order to pass an exam in their own compagnies in Tokyo. Both of them succeed with 70% minimum. All my students were able to have a basic discussion when I stopped class with them (for the beginner), the 2 best of them reached an advanced level.
For the travel rate, it might depends on the gas expenses (from 2 to 6$)
- MOOC CAVILAM : passed
- DAEFLE de l'Alliance Française : Classes passed, Final Test in June 2018
- French Tutor (2013/2014 then 2015/2016), Tokyo, JP : Beginner to Advanced level for children and adults
- Trilingual Babysitter (FR/EN/JP) from 2005 to present, France, Japan
Perfect! Emelyne is a great teacher. She is prepared for each class. She has patience and has been able to help to my daughter to increase her skills in French. We are so happy with her work teaching French to my daughter who is 10 years old.
The class started on time, and Catalina had really a good base in French. She is smart and quick. I cannot wait to see how good she can become in French !
We are old friends and I am a teacher too. Emelyne is passionate. She works hard and she has a good feeling with children. Difficulties don't stop her and she always finds a way to make people progress.
Emelyne is a remarkable teacher and professional. Her commitment to her students is only matched by her work ethic both in and out of the classroom. I am very lucky to know her not only as an educator but as a person.
Emelyne is capable of setting goals for each students and make fun and exciting plans to achieve them. One of my goal was to improve my dictation, and she came up with an idea of reading a paragraph from a story book one at a time. This was a great idea, since I loved the story and was able to learn various verbs and adjectives.
She is also good at explaining the difference between the English and French languages such as nuance and how the words and phrases are used in daily conversations or in business.
As a Japanese to English professional translator / legal staff in a manufacturing company, I would say she is one of the best French teachers for adult learners.
If you are interested in learning French, you will certainly learn a lot more than you expected from her. Hope you enjoy discovering your potentials!
french lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|