I accommodate my teaching method for each one of my students and depending on their level of knowledge about Spanish. Since they are usually kids, I like to be very didactic and fun! I teach the language by playing games of talking about interesting topics for each kid (Sports, Dinosaurs, etc.) and even take them to the park or make cookies to increase vocabulary! Whatever it takes to make a very fun class.
I studied Social Communications back in Colombia because I had a passion for the language but I moved to Miami to study my Master's Degree in Fashion Management. I worked as a tutor when I was in college, my students were usually kids who wanted to learn fluent Spanish, because their mother language was other.
Istituto Marangoni, Miami, United States
Master of Arts in Fashion and Luxury Brand Management
- Currently enrolled in the program
- Received the merit based Sustainability Scholarship
- GPA: 4.0
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia
Bachelor of Science in Communication, double emphasis in Corporate Communication and Publishing
- Concentration in Public Relations and Graphic Design
- Received the annual “Ventanas” Multimedia Prize
- Subdirector of University’s Event Program “Enlázate 360”
- GPA: 4.61/5
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, Spain Bachelor of Advertising & Public Relations
- Semester abroad
- Concentration in Campaign Development and Digital Media
- Received the Exchange Scholarship for the semester and High Honors in Public Relations
Eberjey, Miami, United States Raw Material & Production Assistant
- Assisted with fabric development in the pre‐production stage
- Collaborated with the Production team regarding raw materials associated with bulk production - Involved with Merchandising and Design teams to color out fabric for various divisions
- Communicated with internal and external partners to resolve fabric related issues
- Tracked records to ensure deadlines and maintained detailed fabric information
There Marketing, Bogotá, Colombia Account Executive
- Managed the direct relationships with the clients and suppliers of the agency
- Created communication and marketing strategies covering a wide variety of client needs
- Development of creative and conceptual proposals for the clients
- Organized, produced and executed different types of corporate events and BTL activities
- Administered the budgets that are managed within the agency for the full portfolio of clients
Strategic Public Relations Group, Bogotá, Colombia Account Executive
- Involved in creation of content, redaction and release of press kits
- Created and maintained databases and graphic materials for the agency
- Developed public relations campaigns, communication strategies and events
- Managed communication and contact with various media institutions and clients
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, School of Communication, Bogotá, Colombia Editorial Assistant at “Signo y Pensamiento” Journal
- Completed metadata formats of articles received
- Rectified articles to avoid cases of plagiarism and self-plagiarism
- Maintained communication and contact with the authors and the publisher - Reviewed style correction, layout design and final impositions
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|