I believe all students have their own unique way of learning, by encouraging them to ask questions I can gauge their learning style and customize my teaching to each students' ability. My motto; "No question is a "dumb" question.
I worked in global arena for 25 years and taught online and brick and mortar 10 years. I have an MBA. I worked in foreign countries and was successful. I am multi-lingual which is a great asset globally.
My travel distance fee is $5 within Bellingham limits. My travel distance fee is $10 outside of Bellingham, such as Ferndale, Lyndon, etc. My cancellation fee is $10.
A talented MBA multi-lingual (English, German, Italian, and Spanish) instructor of business courses wishing to continue in the educational field. Key strengths include: Practicing knowledge in strategic global marketing; market research; business, feasibility, and marketing plans; business, trend, case, and SWOTT analysis; emergent global markets; business protocol; diplomatic communication; cross-cultural business knowledge, and ambassadorial negotiation.
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX – ONLINE, Phoenix, AZ 2002 – Present
ONLINE INSTRUCTOR - An online instructor for five Business courses: Marketing, International Marketing, Management, Organizational Behavior, and Critical Thinking. Instructing students in the required business elements of that will enable them to become proactive leaders in their business environments.
• Instruct in the importance of Organizational Behavior in order to order to instill the importance of cultural backgrounds of human resources in relation to organizational culture and the behavioral theories used for motivating human resources.
• Instruct in Management so that students understand the importance of proactive leadership and the value of empowering human resources.
• Instruct in Marketing to help students understand the critical elements of taking a product/service to market.
• Instruct in International Marketing to help students understand the global market place.
• Instruct in Critical Thinking to help students think of various ways to resolve business issues.
WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Bellingham, WA
LECTURER/ADJUNCT PROFESSOR - A contract assignment for the Management Department of the College of Business and Economics. An Adjunct Professor teaching Business Management & Organizational Behavior. Training in leadership and managerial effectiveness in understanding the magnitude of cultural impact in human behavior of individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds and the effect on productivity and corporate culture.
• Developed and taught leadership courses addressing the impact of cultural issues on productivity and corporate identity.
• Developed and taught business management courses in effective leadership skills, organizational and human behavior, ethics, and corporate environmental responsibility
• Developed case studies for problem identification, resolution, and solution implementation and critical thinking.
• Successfully taught over 130 students at Western Washington University.
• Accepted as a Professor for five Business courses in Marketing, International Marketing, Management, Organizational Behavior, and Critical Thinking for the University of Phoenix Online.
EDUCATIONAL DIRECTIONS, Poway, CA
• Taught German, Spanish, and ESL classes.
• Managed inquiries concerning programs offered
• Interacted with parents and community leaders
• Researched educational trends to determine program implementation
• Consulted management on effectiveness of programs
• Directed marketing endeavors
• Active in public relations
Fluent in English, German, Italian, and Spanish; French - (functional); Russian - (studying)
MBA - Business Administration (Management), California State University, San Marcos, CA
BS - Business Administration, California State University, San Marcos, CA
Strategic Global Multilingual Business Diplomat
• A talented MBA multi-lingual (English, German, Italian, and Spanish) business executive successful in directing strategic global marketing, sales, business development, and consulting.
• Over 25 years of successful domestic and international business protocol experience in global marketing, sales, business development.
• A results oriented, multi-tasking, team work, ethical leader with the ability to execute a wide range of global business initiatives.
• Key strengths include global marketing and business acumen. Specializing in developing emergent global markets; business protocol; diplomatic communication; cross-cultural business initiatives, ambassadorial negotiation and consulting skills with the ability to travel and relocate globally.
• Increased international market share by 30% and sales increases by 20%.
• Experienced in global business, protocols, cultures, and norms.
• Skillful in designing product packaging targeted for global markets.
• Successfully negotiated distributor contracts for the European region.
• Facilitated product launches into global markets.
• Produced communication media for products, ethnic specific markets, and global markets.
• Developed a feasibility plan saving over $100,000 for the Consumer Goods P&L Division of a Japanese/American company.
• Created a cultural specific safety manual used to prevent accidents and save lives for a transportation client.
• Prepared a business and marketing plan for an entertainment organization
• Trained in Joint Ventures Acquisitions
KEY CONSULTING, Bellingham, WA 1996 - Present
Strategic Global Marketing & Sales Diplomat
THE BOEING COMPANY, Everett, WA 1998- 1999
Business Analyst and Industrial Engineer
PLANET POLYMER TECHNOLOGIES, INC., San Diego, CA
Engagement Manager - International Marketing & Sales Development
CAIG LABORATORIES, INC., San Diego, CA
International Marketing and Sales Manager
MBA - Business Administration – Business Management and Organizational Behavior
California State University San Marcos, CA
Bachelor of Science - Business Administration – Business Service Sector
California State University, San Marcos, CA
Associate of Arts – General Studies
Palomar Junior College, San Marcos, CA
MIS Certificate - Computer Information Systems - Multimedia Interactive Technology
Skagit Valley College, Mt. Vernon, WA
business lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking international business lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$44||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$68||$200|