First, My intention is to explain the procedure as simple as it could be, then, I start increasing the level of difficulty. Depending on the reaction of the student I keep using the same approach, or change it to another strategy until the student fully understand.
I am a civil engineer with 1 year experience, who is currently studying a Masters degree at Ryerson University. I enjoy my career, but helping others to understand math, physics or any numerical related subject is my passion. I am seeking to be an engineering professor.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
-Highly responsible and dedicated civil engineer, committed to provide high quality service to every project, with 1 year of experience in the structural area.
-Strong ability to identify alternative approaches and solutions to complex problems, as well as, interact with individuals at all levels
-Multilingual with good communication skills in the following languages: Spanish (Native), English (Fluent) and French (Advanced-DELF B2)
-Solid technical aptitudes, using the following softwares: ETABS, SAFE, SAP2000, ROBOT, STAAD.PRO, AutoCAD, Microsoft office, apple iwork and e-mail
PROJECT ENGINEER | PROINCI | JUL. 2016 – MAY 2017
- Evaluated different types of existing structures: reactor, storage tanks, steel buildings, and proposed the rehabilitation process for their deficiencies.
- Developed precise technical data sheets in order to ensure accurate analysis, reduce the time of standard process and therefore increase the efficiency.
- Designed different types of structural elements: Shallow foundations, steel connections, steel structures and ladders, for the development of 4 major projects.
- Prepared reports regarding construction material quantity calculations, in order to determine the suitability of a project.
- Collaborated with a multidisciplinary engineering team to design the Electric Power Plant at the Paraguana Refinery Complex, representing also the Company during meetings and discussions.
PROJECT EXPERIENCE | UNIVERSITY OF ZULIA | FEBRUARY 2015
- Collaborated with 7 engineering students to organize from conception to completion the anniversary of the Civil Engineering School.
- Coordinated all logistical aspects of the conferences and activities, being sure everything ran properly.
MASc IN CIVIL ENGINEERING | RYERSON UNIVERSITY | SEPT. 2017 – PRESENT
- Specialization: Structural Engineering and Materials
- Research Area: Analysis of Spherical Shells Subjected to Earthquake Loading
- Expected date of completion: December 2018
SPECIALIZATION | INESA TECH – CIVIL ENGINEERING SCHOOL | MAR. 2017 – SEPT. 2017
- Specialization of structural and seismic engineering using SAP2000, ETABS and SAFE
BSc IN CIVIL ENGINEERING | UNIVERSITY OF ZULIA | MAY 2010 – APR. 2016
- Magna Cum Laude - GPA: 18.3/20.0
- Research Area: Durability of Concrete
- Award for the Best Thesis on Construction Engineering: Prize “Ing. Rafael Hernandez Fuenmayor”
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$13||$13|