My teaching method is dependent on the student- the way they like it. I prefer using the discussion method for teaching. Along with a strong theoretical base, I give a lot of examples to make the concepts clear. I strongly encourage participation and discussion as psychology is a subject which is not objective in nature. It deals with various interpretations and needs to be understood from all perspectives and angles.
I completed my graduation from University of Delhi in Applied Psychology. I have done a lot of research projects and internships in this field. I like to study the subject as much I love to teach it. I am planning on masters in the field of clinical psychology.
The fees rate can be negotiated as per the requirements.
J-002, Bestech Park View Spa Next– Sector-67, Haryana, India
Contact No.: +(concealed information); Email Id: (concealed information)
Bachelor of Arts (Applied Psychology), Vivekananda College, University of Delhi, and secured CGPA of 8.25 (2015- 2018)
Internship in the field of Clinical Psychology at Cankids, Kidscan
Duration: 1 month (June) 2015
• Presented a paper entitled “Understanding the relation between Spirituality and Optimism”-A study on youth at the National Seminar on Positive Psychology and Spirituality for Holistic Health at Amity University on 21st March, 2017
• Presented a paper entitled “Cyber Bullying: Bullying in the new playground” in the paper reading competition held on 24th October 2016; won third position, Vivekananda College, Delhi University.
• Presented a paper entitled 'Perspectives of Successful Ageing' at the National Conference held on 23-24 September 2016 at Mata Sundri College for Women, University of Delhi
• Participated in a workshop on Expressive Arts Therapy on 7th February 2017 in Keshav Mahavidyala, University of Delhi
• Attended a workshop on “Orientation to Clinical Hypnotherapy” conducted at Amity Institute of Allied Sciences, on 18th February 2017 ,Gurgaon
• Participated in the Conclave on Mental Health Awareness –Living with dignity organized by Mental Health Foundation, India in association with AIIMS, New Delhi on 10th October 2015
• Attended a conference on preventive psychiatry at AIIMS,New Delhi on 12th February 2016
Participated in Green Revolution Certification Program: An Initiative by International Center for Culture & Education (ICCE) held in July 2017 (online exam) and achieved an exam score of ‘A’
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Won 1st position in video clip competition held all over India by the Clinical psychology department of National Institute of Mental health and neurosciences (NIMHANS) on 9th October 2017
• Gold medalist in the short term course study on sustainable energy Rio+22 conducted by the United Nations in October 2016 at an online exam
• Bronze medalist in basketball for two consecutive years during Sports day events (2012-13)
• Secured 2nd position in Brain Busters –Techno Tech, 2016 ,Vivekananda College held on 25th February 2016
• Won 1st position in quiz organized by Gandhian Circle on 12th January 2017 at Vivekananda College, University of Delhi
• Nominated for being a member of Initiative for Mental Health Awareness India (IMHAI) for the session 2015-2016
• Associated with Spoon University –Delhi Chapter for Spoon Summit 2.0 in the capacity of Mental Health Hero
• Participated in the Intach -India Connect event held at Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) on 2nd February 2016
• Participated in the Sweden India Memorial Quiz held at Indraprastha College for Women on 7th October 2016
• Participated in Creative Writing competitions held during inter-college fests 2015-2016
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Served as an event coordinator for Pallavi : Annual Inter-Collegiate Festival organized entirely by the students of Vivekananda College for the year 2016
• Organizing Head of Creative Writing society of college (2015-2016)
• Worked at an NGO “Reaching Sky Foundation” for 8 weeks (May-June 2017)
• Volunteer at Igniting Young Minds Project 2015-2016 –A part of 'Leaders for Tomorrow' at various slums across Delhi
geography lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest psychology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, social skills lessons for all!
Taking moral and civic education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$6||Not available||$7|