My teaching method is vocabulary first, pronunciation and short sentence structure for beginners. I try to stay in line with what is being taught at school and help ease the worry of learning a new language. Always trying to make it fun to learn!
I am a School Psychology Graduate student. Spanish is my native language and I enjoy teaching it. I have tutored Spanish while in college. I also taught and tutored English as a second language in Honduras. have taught computer classes from age 4 until high school, have taught at Private University overseas also.
Nora Liliana Perez
Cedar Park, TX (concealed information) (concealed information)
The Children’s Garden 2018
Lead Teacher – Toddler (2 years old)
● Develop age appropriate curriculum and activities for children using FOCUS
● Supervise and execute lesson plans for class of 14.
The Reny Company 2017
● Invoice and verify all Works Comp bills for different assigned major clients (7 accounts)
● Send back all completed invoices to clients for payment.
Baylor Scott & White/ Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) 2016-2017
● Monitored completion of employee training tracks and ensured completeness of all 5500 + employees prior to Epic implementation in a 3-month period
● Coordinated necessary logistics to conduct 344+ classes in 30 training sites including assigning trainers and ensuring proper hardware and software was installed in peripherals.
● Ensured both Fulltime and contracted employees were registered for necessary training for them to succeed in their job
● Ensured that trainers showed up for training classes and that they had all they needed to teach class
● Monitored, reviewed and resolved incidents, tasks and requests regarding epic training project via use of Service now system
St Paul the Apostle Catholic School, Richardson, TX 2013 –2016
Teacher Aide Pre K4 / Extended Care Supervisor
● Managed Extended Care program of 60+ students before and after school hours
● Helped Lead teacher in developing age appropriate activities for children.
● Supervise and aid in the execution of lesson plans for a class of 18.
Accounting Principles, Nashville TN (Contract) 2013
Comcast Traffic Controller
● Analyzed inventory availability to control commercial timeslots on cable networks.
● Manually scheduled commercials various networks and provided recommendations for relocation of inventory as appropriate.
● Scheduled local commercials for Super Bowl
Zero Variance Call Center, San Pedro Sula, Honduras 2012
● Responsible for training the 200 customer service representatives (CSRs)
● Supervised CSRs to ensure quality and compliance with Client, State and Federal standards.
● Adjusted staff efforts according to real time trends in quality scores, and call center sales.
● Prepared sales and customer service presentations for the call center.
● Monitored calls to encourage the different components of a sale and customer retention.
Universidad de San Pedro Sula, San Pedro Sula, Honduras 2007 – 2011
Professor (Information Systems)
● Lead Professor for thesis review for undergraduate degree completion. Included the supervision of their internships.
● Taught all the Information System levels. (Microsoft Office certification, Introduction to Information Systems, Programming I: Pascal, Java, Programming II: C+, C++, C#, Programming 5: Visual, Basic, Center Organization and Planning).
Graduate School – School Psychology 2018
New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
Bachelors in Professional Studies / Information Technology 2014
Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, AR
Associate of Arts 1993
Westark College, Fort Smith, AR
Call Center Supervision MS Office Master Certified (C, C++) Spanish
Professor/Teaching Software Training French
Perfect! Nora is a very solid instructor. She listened to our goals and came up with a plan to help our daughter improve her conversational Spanish. Nora is very patient and our daughter has found her fun to work with. We recommend Nora very much.
My student was great! She did her work when asked and gave her best effort to speak Spanish.
spanish lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||Not available|