I always start from the basic concepts and try to approach the concepts step by step. I make sure that the students have no problem understanding the prerequisites and then they move to the next concepts. For very complicated concepts, I usually start by a self sufficient example and then approach the concept on top of that
I am a PhD student in the department of computer science at University of Georgia. I work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in the department of computer science. Prior to that, I was working as a Research Assistant in the department.
* 2019- Present UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA
Ph.D. Student, Department of Computer Science (enrolled in Spring 2019)
• Research Assistant, Department of Computer Science (January – May 2019)
• Teaching Assistant, Department of Computer Science (June – December 2019)
* 2011 – 2016 BANGLADESH UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
B.Sc. in Electronics and Electrical Engineering (CGPA 3.23 on a scale 4.00)
Major in Communication, Minor in Electronics
Undergraduate Thesis Topic: ECoG and EEG signal classification for Brain Computer
* Part-Time on Campus:
o Voluntary Instructor for Summer Gaming Camp using Unity
o SPARK Weekend Academy Instructor – Fall 2019
1. M. R. Islam, U. Fatema, M. I. H. Bhuiyan and S. K. Bashar, "Classification of electrocorticography based
motor imagery movements using continuous wavelet transform," 2016 IEEE Students’ Technology
Symposium (TechSym), Kharagpur, 2016, pp. 13-17
* Achievements: Participated in ESONANCE 2014 and secured 3rd Position in MATLAB
C lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C++ lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, python lessons for all!
Taking artificial intelligence lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$8||Not available||$8|