My approach is according to student .if he wants direct answer of his question i will give clear cut satisfactory answer. And if a student wants to study a language in sequential manner , I am Okay with that also.
I am a computer science engineer.I was the topper of my school. Ihave a good hands on maths because i have studied hard fot IIT JEE 2015. Currently I am doing my engineering at free of cost in SVITS Indore
ANUJ PARMAR +91-(concealed information)
Looking for an opportunity which will help me to learn & enhance my problem-solving capabilities while contributing to the symbolic growth of the organization by utilizing my technical, innovative and logical skills in the field of computer science.
Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology and Science Indore CGPA 7.43 2015- Current Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science
Indus World School, Indore 83.20% 2014 Higher Secondary Examination (CBSE)
ITMA Vidya Niketan, Indore 86.16% 2012 High School Examination (MPBSE)
Skills and Interests
• Area of Interests: Operating System, DBMS.
• Hobbies: Playing Chess, Table Tennis and Volleyball.
• Secured 141/360 marks in JEE Mains 2015 and studying as a Tuition Fee Waiver Student in my college.
• Represented college in HACKATHON 4.0 organised by University Rajasthan College, Jaipur.
• Represented school in CBSE Cluster XI Volleyball and Table Tennis Tournament in 2014.
• Represented school in CBSE West Zone Chess Championship in 2013.
• Gold Medalist in Bhartiya Sanskriti Gyan Pariksha.
• Bronze Medalist in Inter School Chess Competition.
Project 1: The Bus Spot
Developed an Android Application which gives the real-time locations of college buses and maintaining information of the concerned bus routes which keeps changing daily.
Project 2: TIFY Scrapper
Developed web application which analyses the statistics of the posts of different social media platforms.
Project 3: Automatic Digital Tap
Designed an IOT based Tap which can sense the obstacle and the humidity and supply appropriate amount of water and presented the same in National Level Science Project Competition, Navarachanaa’18.
• Worked as a Campus Ambassador for Techfest IIT Bombay, E-Summit FMS Delhi and INNOVA DTU.
• Managed the session of Navarachanna’17 (A National Level Science Project Competition).
• Attended a workshop on JAVA Web Application Frameworks in SVITS Indore.
• Handled the session of SVVV International Model United Nation~ UNGA ECOSOC Committee.
• Worked as an organising committee member in Anveshan 2015 and Spandan 2016.
• Tutor for Senior Students of CBSE Schools.
Father : Mr. Kailash Parmar
Mother : Mrs. Babita Parmar
Gender : Male
Strength : Quick Learner and Proactive
Address : 922,Lav Kush Colony Mangliya Indore M.P.
Date of Birth : Feb 17, 1997
Languages : English and Hindi
I solemnly declare that the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge.
C lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, HTML lessons for all!
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|