my teaching technique is not just based on books , its not just theoretical and its more than a child can learn from books. I believe in imparting knowledge in more practical and clear as well as easy way in order to make sure that the child loves the subject and dosn't feel like a burden.
I am a psychologist and counselor. Have worked as a Special Educator in school and have done internships in hospital sectors. I have been studying Psychology since 7 years now as my subject as well as practicing as my work.
To develop my career and my strengths by contributing ideas and to work for an organization or a firm where there is an ample amount of scope for individual growth as well as for the organization.
Diploma in Counseling and Psychotherapy from Panjab University with 66.25%
Masters in Psychology from MCM DAV College for women, Chandigarh with 70%
Graduation ( honors in English) from MCM DAV College for women, Chandigarh with 65.7%
Higher Secondary Education ISC 84.6%
Secondary Education ICSE 72%
• Currently working as a volunteer with Psychopedia in there project ‘littleRogers’ as a counselor.
• 1 year working experience as a Special Educator , Counselor and a Teacher in St. Peters’s Senior Secondary School (2017-2018)
Trainings and Projects
• Two month internship in Government Medical College and Hospital – sector 32, Chandigarh.
• One month internship in Neuropsychiatry and drug rehabilitation center.
• Participated in two day seminar on Emotional Freedom Technique
• Participated in one day seminar on social media impact..
Achievements and extra co-curricular activities
• NCC Certificate with grade “A” in C certificate
• House captain at school level
• Have been an activate member of Universal Solidarity Movement for two years at school level
• Lead basketball team and table tennis team at interschool level.
• Playing basketball, table tennis, volleyball and swimming
• Listening to music
• Interested in reading about clinical psychology
• Ambitious and focused whilst appreciating the need to be flexible.
• An excellent communicator, confident in dealing with people from all walks of life.
• Good writing and verbal skills
• Good listener
• Leadership quality
Father’s Name: Col. Kuljinder Singh, SM
Mother’s name: Mrs. Kamaldeep Kaur
Date of Birth: 24th December, 1992.
Language Known: Hindi , English and basic Punjabi.
psychology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$9||Not available||$7|