My teaching methodology is question and answer based. I expect my students to have done their homework and to know the how, what, when, where, who, why of a historical events.
I have many hobbies including photography, reading, tool working, and traveling. These are very relaxing interests that provide me the time to diversify my curiosities. As stated, I have been teaching for more than fifteen-years. My classes comprised about thirty-students. My students have been fortunate enough to achieve high accomplishments in my classes.
The only variable in the calculation of my fee is the distance for which I am to travel. Up to five-miles, I charge $10.00 per hour. Up to ten-miles, I charge $20.00 per hour.
WAYNE D. SIEGEL
1841 Evarts Street, Apartment B5, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19152
Home & Cellular (concealed information) * Facsimile (concealed information)
Experience including areas of strength in education, mental health, paralegal litigation, and social work. Expertise includes:
• Working with children who have mal-adaptive academic, behavioral, and family issues;
• Preparing children of all ages to acquire knowledge in all academic and social areas;
• Knowledge of how the civil litigation system works;
• Knowledge of how the social work processes operates.
Philadelphia Dept. Human Services, Philadelphia, PA 2008 – 2018
Social Work Services Manager 2
Demonstrating how people can overcome atmospheric and environment obstacles to become healthy operating families.
• Have managed hundreds of family’s cases.
• Demonstrated for parents how they can learn about, and work with, their children in an emotionally, mentally, and socially healthy manner.
• Exhibited behaviors that children can use to assist their parents to obtain family goals.
Mental Health, Philadelphia, PA 2005 – 2008
Mental Health Technician
Modeled how to manage day-to-day activities and events for children with behavioral and neurological disorders.
* Taught twelve-year old special-education student to improve reading level from kindergarten to second grade.
* Helped seven-year old special-education student to respond to his environment with proper social acceptability.
* Improved conduct of nine-year old special-education student to conform within a civil atmosphere.
Wayne D. Siegel – page two
Philadelphia School District, Philadelphia, PA 1997-- 2005
Los Angeles Unified School District, Los Angeles, CA 1986-1992
Performed all of the obligations and responsibilities required of state certified teachers.
* Achieved verbal and written commendations from administration and co-workers for creativity of ideas.
* Improved students’ academic and behavior performance through personal modeling.
* Designed assessments to provide students with feedback about their academic performances.
* Created lesson plans for guidelines of subjects taught.
Merit College, Los Angeles, CA 1992 – 1997 Paralegal Instructor
Taught legal concepts and principles to adult students interested in practicing corporate, civil and criminal litigation, and probate law.
* Taught students to create legal documents for submission to trial courts.
* Advised administration about students who were graduating with honors and other achievements.
* Contract work: prepared legal documents for submission during multimillion-dollar cases; analyzed opposing counsels’ correspondence to determine the status of cases and to present this information as written summaries to associating attorneys.
Orleans Technical Institute
Master of Education, Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Economics, State University New York, Oneonta, NY
Paralegal Certificate, University of West Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
Certified American Red Cross Standard First Aid/CPR
Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
Pennsylvania Criminal Check Clearance
FBI Criminal Check Clearance
Wayne D. Siegel – page three
ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
Philadelphia County Tourette Syndrome Association 2002- 2010 Chairperson
Los Angeles Paralegal Association 1993-1996
* Board of Directors
B’nai B’rith 1986-1990
* Vice President of Fundraising
* Vice President of Membership
* Vice President of Programming
Provided upon request.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||$30|
|5 hours||$30||Not available||$150|
|10 hours||$35||Not available||$300|