I have develope a building confidence style of teaching. Giving my students a more enriched English style that will help them build vocabulary and reading skills. This will develop thier ability to communicate with confidence. My core development with linguistic and speech with help them sound like a native speaker very quickly.
I have had a successful background in ESL education and 15 years of experience in delivering high-quality English language classes. I have educated and mentored several 1000’s of ESL students. I have helped them develop their proficiency in English, and also help them with the confidence they need to advance their English skills.
Here is a synopsis of my accomplishments and an overview of my key strengths:
1. Advanced linguistic studies from the US Army linguistics Institute.
2. Teacher of the Year for most Achieved students 2014, 2015.
3. Developed several team building methods to ensure confidence towards my students in written and verbal skills.
4. Ability to educate all students on all the major dialects of English. American, United Kingdom, Australian and Canadian.
Bachelors of Science: Educational Psychology / University of Arizona (2009)
TESOL/TEFL Certification : (2010)
ESL Teacher K-12, Adult Business English Advisor Online / Mexico 2012
ESL Teacher 6-8, ST Thomas Aquinas Junior High School, 2007-2011
ESL Teacher K-12 Korean-American School 1998-2006
• Planned and conducted English language lessons for primary grades K through 12 with classes averaging 1-25 students.
• Wrote, prepared and submitted weekly lesson plans and created and designed homework, tested student's abilities.
• Instructed students using textbooks, worksheets, games, and visuals to help improve reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
• Provided weekly feedback to Head of English department; participated in regularly scheduled teacher and/or parent meetings
• Completed mid-term and end of year student performance and assessment reports
• Developed and improved students' classroom performance with one-on-one tutoring.
• Trained new teachers to the institute and produced videos demonstrating the teaching method.
• Attended weekly grade level meetings and contributed to the discussion, as well as offered additional supplemental materials.
• Conducted group and one-on-one settings in order to address individual needs.
• Participated in faculty activities and parent teacher conferences.
• Established positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff.
Certificate and Skills
Student Development and Disabilities Certification *special needs students*
Advanced Written and Oral Communication.
Performance Groups, Speaking Workshops and Seminars
Leadership/Team building Seminar. Senior Mentor with the Boy scouts of America
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$90|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$180|