I was born and raised in Beijing, both my parents are professors. I went to Japan for high school, after that, England. I spent almost five years there, got my Bachelor's and Master's degree. After severn years of living oversea, I went back home in 2010 and worked in a film/animation company for several years. In 2014, I came to the States, finished another Master program at University of Miami. After graduated from UM, I moved to Michigan to live with my boyfriend. Last summer, we just got married. Right now, I’m working as s freelancer for a LA based indie film company. In my spare time, I also write my own stories and scripts.
I don't believe that Asian people are better at math. The reason people might think that way is probably because we memories a lot of things so we can calculate quicker, which make people think we are good at math. I personally do not agree with this method, so I definitely do not teach my students that way, but I do agree that we have some unique ways to understand math and basic logic, which will help children to lay a good foundation of math.
Students within 50 miles, no travel fee.
Students within 51 to 70 miles, $5 travel fee.
Students within 71 to 100 miles, $10 travel fee.
- 2001 to 2002, High school of Tsinghua University (China).
- 2003 to 2005, Aoyama Gakuin Senior High School (Japan).
- 2006 to 2009, University of Bedfordshire (United Kingdom), BA in Advertising and Marketing Communications.
- 2009 to 2010, University of Southampton (United Kingdom), MA in Advertising Design.
- 2014 to 2016, University of Miami (United States), MA in Communication Studies.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$35||Not available|
|5 hours||$80||$130||Not available|
|10 hours||$140||$240||Not available|