I think a good teacher can explain a subject one way to one student, and a different way to a different student. We all have a sense of how things work. When I have tutored, I can base the lesson off what you already know. In most cases, I can show someone that they already know 80% of what they need to, and can have them understand the remaining 20% as quickly as possible.
I'm an engineer (3 years) and I've tutored in math and science.
I've found that (many, not all) teachers make these subjects sound like they're in a different language.
The people I've tutored have told me I can make these subjects easy. Some have told me that I have been the best teacher they've had.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|