• A highly effective instructor with 20+ years of successfully helping struggling students overcome challenges to succeed.
• Prepare fun, engaging lessons that best catalyze learning.
• Use a constructive, open, responsive environment conducive to learning.
• Stimulate critical thinking skills with the use of hands-on, oral, and visual exercises.
• Teach test taking skills and confidence-building skills.
• Science (Chemistry, Biology, and elementary/middle school)
• Spanish (all levels)
• English Composition-writing and editing-up to doctorate level
• Tutored and mentored k-12, college students, and home-schoolers since 1990's.
• Helped struggling students' grades improve from failing to above 80 average
• Encouraged military and adult chemistry students at TCC overcome personal challenges to reach academic goals with 95% passing rate.
$60/hr online or at my homeschool site only
• B.A. psychology/pre-med (Dean's List; National Honor Society)
• M.A. Science Education and graduate work in Natural Sciences (Cum Laude)
• EDD in Curriculum and Instruction (Summa Cum Laude)
• Chemistry, Biology, Elementary/Middle school sciences (20+ years)
• Mathematics-elementary/middle school/up to algebra I (20+ years)
• English Composition-writing and editing (10+ years)
Myriam was a colleague of mine. She is passionate about her subject matter and is willing to take the time to help students understand the material. She has high standards for learning and is willing to help students reach their potential.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|