I approach any subject that I teach by evaluating what each person’s strengths are and places to improve with writing and reading.
I am a recent English literature honors graduate. I have won awards for my writing, as well as published poetry.
Western Washington University, Bellingham, BA English literature w/business administration
Pierce College, Puyallup, WA, AA degree
Chanticleer Book Reviews and Media, Assistant Editor and Book Reviewer
● Created graphics and layouts with InDesign for quarterly magazine, as well as revised written content
● Assisted with annual authors conference; marketed event through press releases and social media posts
● Wrote reviews for children’s books and edited 30+ book reviews for authors and publishers
Occam’s Razor: Academic Journal, Associate Editor
● Copyedited and proofread academic essays to enhance readability for a novice audience
● Collaborated with editors to create submission criteria to ensure all academic departments were represented
● Marketed release party through social media and print distribution; photographed event for online platforms
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|