My teaching method is to make the student understand the concept through drawings and examples.
I make sure the student understands what I am teaching in a fun and friendly way.
With a new student, I begin by taking a small test to know the his capabilities and modify my teaching accordingly and keep motivating the student throughout to learn better.
I am an IIT Delhi graduate who is fond of mentoring students in academics and crafts. In college, I was involved in teaching projects for underprivileged kids and gave private classes as well. I also held crafts workshops for workers at my job.
2017 B.Tech from IIT Delhi
2013 XII (CBSE) Kiddy's Corner Sn. Sec. School, Gwalior
2011 X (CBSE) Kiddy's Corner Sn. Sec. School, Gwalior
June'17- June'18 Quality Control Manager, Loyal Textile Mills Ltd, Tamil Nadu
- Responsible for all Quality related issues in the factory premises
-Achieved a reduction of 4000 kgs fabric /month in 6 months saving ~ Rs. 6 lakhs/month
TEACHING WORK EXPERIENCE
- Tutored under privileged children from slums studying in elementary schools
- Tutored bright underprivileged students for IIT JEE under Lakshyam Teaching Project.
- Gave private tutions to students from 5th to 12th std in Delhi across 2.5 years
- Held Crafts workshop for the workers at my job location.
- Awarded Best Fresher 2013 for overall achievement in cultural activities, Kailash House, IIT Delhi
- Winner, ''Bhaskar Champs Scrapbook Activity'', a National level competition conducted by Dainik Bhaskar. Awarded a Laptop by Mr. Aamir Khan, Actor. (2010)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|