While conducting classes, I ensure personal attention and ensure that each student grasps the lesson. Each days class begin with a recap of the lessons taught on the previous day. Assist in choreographing in events if required. A passion not a profession.
I've been a dancer from my childhood and an ardent disciple of Kalamandalam Mohana Tulasi. Performed at various events at school level and state level. Got married to a defence Officer and pursued my talent by taking dance classes for wards of Air Force Personnel.
1514 HILLCREST COURT, LOMBARD IL 60148 Cell: (concealed information) E Mail: (concealed information) Summary
With a background as varied as hospitality, teaching and dance, I am looking forward to join a growing organisation where my latent
talents can be put to effective use. I am confident that with the managerial experience and people skills gained over the years, I would
be able to make a positive impact on the team I am working with.
Skills • Hotel Operations & Management
• Staff Supervision
• Trained Classical Dancer
• Attention to Detail
• House Keeping Supervision
• Strong Collaborator
• Effective Time Management
ST STEPHEN'S SCHOOL, Bangalore June 2010 to May 2012
• Collaborated with a team of faculty to develop after-school tutorial program for students in need of extra help.
• Fostered meaningful relationships among students through field trips, team work and community service projects.
• Administered the institution efficiently within the manpower and infrastructural constraints.
• Offered constructive feedback to the parents and management for better output and laid special emphasis on values and
ethical behaviour of the students.
ITC WINDSOR (A 5 Star Hotel under Starwood Luxury Collection), Bangalore June 2008 to July 2009
• Trained and mentored all new personnel to maximize quality of service and performance.
• Placed orders for housekeeping supplies and guest toiletries.
• Assigned housekeeping staff to specific shifts and room blocks based on abilities and daily requirements.
• Ensured suites and rooms are kept in readiness well before the arrival of guests.
• Communicated repair needs to maintenance staff.
• Solicited feedback through questionnaires to evaluate levels of guest satisfaction.
Air Force Senior Secondary School, New Delhi April 2001 to March 2004
• Consistently received positive teacher evaluations from students.
• Created an enjoyable and interesting learning environment for students each year.
• Created lesson plans and scheduled each day to promote maximum student learning and enrichment.
Education and Training
BANGALORE UNIVERSITY Bachelor of Education 2011
WELCOME GROUP MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE Certificate in House Keeping Management 2009
SUJOK ACUPRESSURE INSTITUTE Diploma in Acupressure. 2006
CHRIST UNIVERSITY Bachelor of Science 1988
dance lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest choreography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, contemporary dance lessons for all!
Taking indian dance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$18||Not available|