My teaching methodology stresses not only including students in all aspects of the lesson, but also articulating the lesson in a unique way that can be understood by each student regardless of his or her level of sophistication with the subject matter.
I have studied at nine different universities in four countries. I have a life long commitment to learning and I am extremely versed in history, political science, psychology, international relations, economics, statistics, agriculture, business, finance, philosophy, literature, and western civilization.
Charles D Funk
718 E Georgia St Indianapolis, IN 46202 +1 (concealed information) (concealed information)
Mission-driven, growth-driven, and results oriented Dynamic Business Development and Sales executive with over 15 years of experience of successfully driving revenue, developing and maintaining relationships, establishing partnerships and alliances, and leading sales teams.
The ExeQfind Group, Chicago, IL Managing Director, June 2019 – Present
• Providing retained executive search services and related support to organizations within the agtech, agribusiness, agriscience and food processing industries.
Frontiersmen Seed, Kentland, IN
Principal, Treasurer of Board of Directors, February 2010 – January 2019
• Strengthened or forged alliances with strategic partners.
• Retained all sales management and business development responsibility.
• Lead the development of Frontiersmen’s annual capital plan, thus forming the
organization’s operating plan.
• Launched international distribution channel in Russia and Ukraine.
• Oversaw preparation and approval of Balance Sheet, Income and Expense Statement.
• Increased total revenue by 37%.
• During my nearly ten-year tenure at this position was responsible for the recruitment of
54% more new accounts than during the previous ten years.
• Established pricing metric which increased profitability 22%.
Frontiersmen Seed, Kentland, IN
Director of Business Development, June 2004 – January 2010
• Frequently delivered bold presentations on corn products and sustainable agriculture.
• Designed production plans with industry leading genetics providers which provided elite
new hybrids as well as product diversification.
• Crafted company-wide sales strategy and coordinated activities of sales executives to
achieve sales targets.
• Earned first 1000+ corn unit accounts in company history.
• Increased total corn sales by 34%.
Sustainable Agriculture - Leadership –Public Speaking - Relationship Building – Hybrid Seed Corn Genetics – Agribusiness - Risk Management – Agribusiness – Team Building - Negotiation – International Agriculture - Economics – Statistical Analysis – Enterprise Sales – B2B
Indiana University, USA
Lomonosov Moscow State University Language School, (МГУ) Moscow, Russia
Certificate of Elementary Russian Language Proficiency.
Polanco Escuela de Negocios, Mexico City, Mexico
Certificate of Professional Working Spanish Language Proficiency.
Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
Certificate of Higher Education, Aspects of European Economic Integration.
Purdue University, USA
BA, Psychology, Minor: Political Science.
Ethanol Plant Feasibility Study Director Commissioned by Sergeant Marine, Boca Raton, FL (owner of world’s largest fleet of ocean-going asphalt tankers) and IOTC, London, UK (oil trading subsidiary of Sergeant Marine) to lead and coordinate a feasible study to determine the projects’ viability and capital requirement.
history lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest psychology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, politics lessons for all!
Taking social studies lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|