Teaching and/or tutoring strategy is based on an analysis of the current status of the student(s) on specific topics. The goal is not to solve an individual problem but to teach the student to solve these 'types' of problems in their future.
I have a BSEE and MSIA/MBA with more than 20 years of teaching and tutoring experience in math, science and business courses. I have taught and tutored more than 1000 students during my career. Referrals are available upon request.
• A faculty position teaching or tutoring business, mathematics, and computer application topics to graduate, undergraduate, and continuing education students.
• Enthusiastic teacher who uses creativity, technology and innovation to motivate, impart knowledge and facilitate life-long learning to students.
• Well-versed in face-to-face, blended, and on-line facilitation
• Over twenty years of progressive professional experience in all phases of organizations that include: teaching, training, general management and organizational consulting.
• Accomplished speaker and presenter with a flair for relating to a wide range of learning audiences.
Teaching, Facilitation and Administration Experience
Teaching, Facilitation, and Curriculum Development
• Developed curricula, assembled educational materials, prepared goals and objectives, created lesson plans, and taught the following:
• Business Management
• Business Statistics
• Decision Science
• Financial Management
• Finite Mathematics
• Human Resource Management
• Macro and Micro Economics
• Operations Management
• Project Management
• Quantitative Methods
• Supply Chains Management
Administration – Temporary Assignment
• Administered community college business and engineering department of 120 full and part time instructors.
• Coordinated all resources required to implement a schedule of more than 200 college courses.
Training and E-Learning Design Experience
• Designed, developed and implemented a web-based global training program for more than 2,000 users that realized a 24% improvement in productivity.
• Facilitated multiple on-line learning sessions for sales and marketing professionals.
• Managed a customer service center supporting more than 1,000 users of various computer applications.
• Designed, developed and implemented cost-effective staff training, e-learning, customer service, sales management, and marketing solutions that transition under-performing departments into top producers.
• Facilitated training, employee development, orientation, and technology conversion.
• Designed and developed training programs to meet company service standards.
• Conducted training needs assessments to determine employee performance gaps.
• Created training manuals to enhance employee learning effectiveness.
• Mentored training staff in adult learning techniques and instructional design concepts.
Methodologies and Technologies Utilized and Developed
• Web-based training programs
• Computer based training programs
• Net Meeting
• Web Ex
• Visual e-mail
• Chat (Pronto/Internet Messenger)
• Virtual Classroom (Wimba)
• CD ROM development
• On-line employee training via intranet applications
• Synchronous internet content with telephone
• Asynchronous internet content with chat
• LEWIS UNIVERSITY
January 1998 – Present
• FORSA, INC.
Senior Consultant and Principal
March 1985 - Present
• PEOPLEFLOW, INC.
Sr. Vice President
January 1998 - Present
• Master of Science in Industrial Administration (MSIA)
Krannert School of Management
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE),
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
• Associate of Arts (AAS)
Illinois Valley Community College, Oglesby, IL
Additional Coursework and Seminars
• Advanced Internet Website Development
• Advanced Presentation Skills
• Budgeting and Cash Flow Management
• Distance Learning Institute
• Exploring Pedagogy: Perspectives and Strategies
• Financial Analysis and Cash Management
• Listening Skills
• Human Resource Administration
• Management Information Systems
• Management Skills Enhancement
• Marketing Engineering Modeling
• Master Salesmanship Skills
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|